go spit

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nahgus

Re: go spit

Post by Nahgus »

Last edited by Nahgus on Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryaca_1 is retired
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

KOREA wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:50 pm I agree with you Ryaca.
+1 ;)
Ryaca_1 is retired
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Nahgus, you are being foolish. You're not only assuming to know things which you cannot know, but additionally you're dismissing the input of people who have gone through the exact same issue before. When I stepped down from the admin position, I was not the only one to do so at that exact time, and I can assure you that we did not conspire together in some ridiculous attempt to hurt the game. Trust me when I tell you, if the GMs and Admins wanted to hurt the game, they have the power to pretty easily destroy it. And yes, you have the right to express your opinion (though not with the language you used) but you must bear in mind that you are expressing an opinion based on little more than emotion, while ignoring information which could give you a better understanding of the situation. I get that you're angry and all that... I'm sure you're not the only one -- but you're smarter than this, you're better than this. you've proven that countless times. surely you understand there's more going on than the simplest, most nefarious explanation.
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

Last edited by Nahgus on Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryaca_1 is retired
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I didn't mean to imply that I thought it was a coincidence - like you, I assume they discussed it (probably it was a long time coming if I had to guess) - but that's entirely different than "conspiring"... I just think it's unfair for us to assume anything but the best of their actions, they've earned my trust, and they deserve it from us all ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

maybe all of them had good reasons, that grew up during time, that have beed fed day by day, and the issues of past months just put last drop.
consider this point of view, most of us has learned to know their patience and good attitude, so, in my opinion,
they just decided could not go on.
maybe has been a message for somebody.
I learned to appreciate them during the time, I believe they
had good reasons, I don t need to know details.

I m sad too, I liked this team
Last edited by hungry_wolf on Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

blitzcraig wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:25 pm I didn't mean to imply that I thought it was a coincidence - like you, I assume they discussed it (probably it was a long time coming if I had to guess) - but that's entirely different than "conspiring"... I just think it's unfair for us to assume anything but the best of their actions, they've earned my trust, and they deserve it from us all ;)
i want to clarify that i didnt mean they intended to hurt ft out of some evil desire to harm ft although i do believe they are unhappy with compbatant

i am saying that they did hurt ft by all leaving at the same time

i fully believe that
Ryaca_1 is retired
witch

Post by witch »

you've been expressing yourself about all this situation,we cleary saw you how much this game means to you , so manny ppl love this game includding myself and i can understand how you feel ,but do not let the negative feelings speak for you , we can't blame them, or demand them for a reason why they left , and i think we acting little selfish here thinking about us the game and how sad it is and how we feel,we should think abou how they feel too ardesia told us her personal reason and its clearly understandable the rest of them could have a disagreement with creator we'll never know if this the case or simly every single human has a limit and they were so tired to dealing with mean ppl or to be insulted or more hard work or idk what else ,there's so many teories flying around but just dont listen to them ,, only them (gms) know the real reason ,what we should do now is respect their silence , thank them for the awesome job they did during all this yrs and wish them the best of the best , hoping to see them back again in the future (^.^).
Last edited by witch on Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Melkor

Post by Melkor »

As with all things sometimes the stress and strain become such that you must step away.
I have been with ft since the very beginning and have seen the gm's do some incredible things.
The game has had its ups and downs but has always come out better than before. The gm's have been a driving force behind this,
So we should give them the benefit of the doubt. They are retired not dead. They may just as easily choose
To return one day. I for one would love to see that and welcome their return. For now we should accept and
Honor their decision, and APPRECIATE ALL THEY HAVE DONE FOR THE GAME AND US before this.
Thank you to all the gm's past present and future. Good fortune to you in RL and FT. :)
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

the problem with spitting when the winds of change are blowing is it usually comes back on our own face!
Retired