scammer

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

guafk

scammer

Post by guafk »

:evil: Bank2004 is a cheater. He said he sold pets at 2b price. When I traded with him, He first clicked the check mark, and when I also clicked the check mark, he put the pet back, and my money and the check mark are in, he directly clicked the check mark to cheat my money, I hope someone can help me :cry:
Industry is good at diligence, waste in play; action in thinking, destroyed in following。
guafk

Re: scammer

Post by guafk »

about 3min ago
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 3516 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 3516 times
Industry is good at diligence, waste in play; action in thinking, destroyed in following。
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@guafk

NEVER buy:
- from someone you do not know,
- from a level 0, or any low level, player selling high level gear or "purchased items"
- - - chance are bank2004(0) has given money to his main and he will never appear again.

I wish you luck.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
guafk

Post by guafk »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:01 pm @guafk

NEVER buy:
- from someone you do not know,
- from a level 0, or any low level, player selling high level gear or "purchased items"
- - - chance are bank2004(0) has given money to his main and he will never appear again.

I wish you luck.
ok,ty
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

Good avice LK. The use of common sense could stop many from getting scammed. I mean he actually named this character BANK...lol. Would my assumtion be correct that an admin could "cross reference" Bank2004 and see all characters under his account? Jailing them all perrmanently
guafk

Post by guafk »

LIZARDKING wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:36 pm Good avice LK. The use of common sense could stop many from getting scammed. I mean he actually named this character BANK...lol. Would my assumtion be correct that an admin could "cross reference" Bank2004 and see all characters under his account? Jailing them all perrmanently
need gm do it
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ LIZARDKING

To the best of my knowledge: Yes, that is possible. Not only that, I read somewhere that "transfers between players" are all logged as well. If that's true, it's also a case of how long they keep those logs.

Remember, we only have one, heavily over taxed, GM at the moment.

And we know my stand on this scamming bit: Jail them all, permanently c/w alts since they are all the same "person" pushing the buttons ... no questions asked, no defence, JAIL - weld the door shut! Yes, proof need first, that's where the logs come in.

Some guy, knowingly, pushing buttons and "stealing from players" is no different than some guy using a bug and stealing from compbatant. They are both crooks and should be treated equally!

And that's just IMHO!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
generous11

Post by generous11 »

I prefer buying any real money items from my close friends, cause they are trustworthy. I dont trust buying from anyone at start map. mostly there for fishing, talking, and buying rare rare rareeeee fish ;) :lol:
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Good advice all around. I'll put my reputation on the line doing my buying and selling with my main account, and it's suspicious when others don't for those real money and/or higher level items. Sales/Gifts between friends or known friendlies being an exception, of course.

Arashiko has commented that compbatant is working on fixes, and for the sake of the game those cannot get here soon enough.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.