The Rule Breakers of FT

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

h4t3rz

The Rule Breakers of FT

Post by h4t3rz »

We find ourselves in a world of chaos and anarchy. All law has abandoned us and we are left to defend for are selves. This section is to show pictures of this chaos. If you find someone breaking the rules post a pic and brief description. We can show the world of FT what they really are.....

Rule Broken: Selling of Characters
Time: Now
Player: HalfTrain
Screenshot_20181214-081501.png
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
madmaniacal1

Re: The Rule Breakers of FT

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I LOVE this thread idea. I only want to remind players NOT to post any pics with chat in them that would get you in trouble.
I made that mistake once... Didn't go well for me. Post those pics directly to GM Inbox instead, or you might get punished for displaying it, as much as they would for saying it.

A final message to rule breakers:
Attachments
received_350404679087027.jpeg
received_350404679087027.jpeg (39.48 KiB) Viewed 4483 times
Omnes Autem Uri
BOLK_13

Post by BOLK_13 »

I like the idea, you can stand on the spawn and to catch violators and then the GM award riprap) :D
My name is BOLK_13 Black swordsman, and I will become great.
LLJAMAH(119) Mage
BOLK_13(218) Swordmen
GODMODE_ON(102) Bow
BLACK_BOLK(50) Axe fighter
Languages: Russian, English (Google Translator)
Help→ GM Inbox
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:53 pm I LOVE this thread idea. I only want to remind players NOT to post any pics with chat in them that would get you in trouble.
I made that mistake once... Didn't go well for me. Post those pics directly to GM Inbox instead, or you might get punished for displaying it, as much as they would for saying it.

A final message to rule breakers:
I'm at a loss as to understand why? For example someone saying they are selling a character (account).
How does that equate to trouble?
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Selling character s is against game rules. Resulting in permanent jail. It is the same as a shared account. The point is people advertise to break game rules everyday at Spawn. It's just funny.....
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

h4t3rz wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:44 am Selling character s is against game rules. Resulting in permanent jail. It is the same as a shared account. The point is people advertise to break game rules everyday at Spawn. It's just funny.....
That's my point, so why would posting a screenshot of the chat "selling an account" get someone in trouble.
I was always AFK!
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

He means if you have your own private green chat with bad language or unacceptable public chat. If you post forum in public you are breaking forum rule.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

h4t3rz wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:02 am He means if you have your own private green chat with bad language or unacceptable public chat. If you post forum in public you are breaking forum rule.
Oh well, pardon me, yea, that goes to say without question ...
I was always AFK!
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

i like this thread
Ryaca_1 is retired
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

h4t3rz wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:02 am He means if you have your own private green chat with bad language or unacceptable public chat. If you post forum in public you are breaking forum rule.
Well explained, H4t3rz, but I would even include white chat from players using "unacceptable chat" from not being publicly posted on forum. Those are the pics I meant would cause trouble for the poster.
Thx for explaining, tho.
Omnes Autem Uri