error pvp

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

snajper pl

error pvp

Post by snajper pl »

hi, I have a question, how is it possible that someone killed my mage, because he did not attack him and has a higher level than me, I have (1200 + lvl wiktor pl )and he has (12,000 + lvl Iwhite arch) do not have a clan
generous11

Re: error pvp

Post by generous11 »

well you have 3 options:

1- both of you have clans
2- you are outlaw
3- you attacked him before
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
snajper pl

Post by snajper pl »

I'm not outlawed, I did not attack him or have a guild
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

what map were you in?
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
snajper pl

Post by snajper pl »

on a map with dragons 750 lvl 4 1 in a cave
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

This has been going on for quite some time now some say it's on PvP mechanics but I know of players that do not get involved with any PvP at all that have been killed by these high level players that are constantly active in PvP. First of all you know who attacks you you have no reason to target someone that has no clan tag or is outlawed you are abusing a glitch in the mechanics in PvP in your account. It has not been proven as a glitch or bug yet but realistically this can't be covered up if 1 does not get involved in PvP yet gets killed by someone that is in PvP just about every time the account logs on. This needs some looking into.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Having the "enemies list" visible would help as well. At a minimum one could report being attacked by a player and the player was not on the list. My understanding is that the names on the list will stay there until they are overwritten, so there could very easily be scenarios where names are on the list "forever."
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

as already stated, it's an old problem - even when I was a GM (which is truly a long, long time ago now lol) I sorted through game logs only to discover - with 100% accuracy - that the player had indeed attacked the other player at some point. often it was a shared account, so the player who "owned" the account was correct saying (s)he never did PvP or anything like that, but the account itself had ALWAYS, 100% without fail attacked the other account at some point. So there is still the problem with how the enemy list functions, and it'd be nice to see etc - and of course it's always possible that some bug or glitch has sprung up somewhere along the way..... but to my knowledge (admittedly dated as it is) there is not a bug, exploitable or otherwise, allowing players to initiate PvP when they shouldn't be able to.

however, with all that said, if you're certain you experience such a bug; complete a full bug report and if it's somebody exploiting a bug, then their name will come up in a lot of reports - and then maybe even our understaffed GM team could take a look into it
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Well said blitzcraig I still do appreciate the time you have taken back when you were a GM.
All points are correct but I still believe it's a bug. Just in my experience I have been known to get involved in PvP alot in my days of defence or revenge but as the reports are here players unclanned being attacked without attacking I myself have attempted to attack clanless players that attacked me within 2 days of my attempt buy yet I could not target them untill they called for reinforcement then targeted me, that's what causes me to believe the PvP list mechanics are bugged still. I would be glad to look into this if I were able but at this time there is only 2 active beings compbatant and Gandalf that can dig into this to get to the bottom of it. Let's just be patient and hope for the best.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON