The Rule Breakers of FT

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LMZRIP

Re: The Rule Breakers of FT

Post by LMZRIP »

LIZARDKING wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:18 am LMZRIP, you nist admitted publicly to breaking the rules of this game. Heres an idea...READ THE RULES.
I violated?I mean a possibility, which I actually did, doesn't mean I'm going to miss the conversation.On the other hand, I still pay attention to ft when doing other things, so even if I have no operation, I still do not count as AFK. As now I am answering this post in the Mobile phone, but my computer is still running ft (I play ft with android emulator for convenience).
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

LMZRIP I promise you this. If I catch you or anyone else gaining exp while for levels or skills while afk I will be sure you or they receive PUNISHMENT the staff offers.

There is direct links to the game rules that ALL players are to be aware of and on the login screen you are required to check of that you are aware of the rules before you can log on. Some may click the box and just start playing but it's a world wide online roll play game so the rules are important for each player to know. Otherwise a player can loose a level 5k account without knowing why untill it's too late. We had a similar case to this right after the rules had been updated the case was difficult but the same came up with a solution. This may not happen agian. It's the players responsibility to read the rules before playing the game instead of skipping the rules lying to the agreement on the login screen.

Please share this information with your friends. It's important to the staff and all the other players that do play by the rules.

Edited autocorrect 😉
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Your first post mentions being too busy doing something else to engage in FT, but you backtracked a bit in your last comment that you would not miss engagement within FT. Hopefully more of the latter than the former.

[LordSeth posted while I was typing, but my thought remains.]
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

i love this thread
Ryaca_1 is retired
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

LMZRIP wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:38 am how does AFK define, leave for five or ten minutes?
if you do not pay attention to the device you play FT on for any amount of minutes you are considered afk
I play ft while playing computer. I click the attack button every five to ten minutes to make sure the game doesn't quit.So does this belong to AFK? YES Because I might miss the conversation, or I'm killing people (in the computer, the war is fierce) and I can't answer in the ft.
If a member of the game staff approaches you and thinks your afk they give you 30 seconds to make them think differently if you dont they engage conversation and give you 20 seconds to respond if you dont they have no choice but to believe you are afk you will be ported to jail and revive a pm to contact the GM team to give your explanation. Odds are slim of getting out when your caught.
Anyway, it is important to follow the rules of the game, but the rules should not be too restrictive. at this time rules are going to be very strict and the players that break them will be punished strictly because of the short hand on the staff team people are taking advantage of. As I said you may gain alot by breaking the rules but soon or later it will catch up to you and you will loose everything.
THIS is directed to all players. Please follow the rules
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

I have another one to add to this list.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190121-213103.png
Screenshot_20190121-213103.png (864.35 KiB) Viewed 3346 times
Screenshot_20190121-212932.png
Screenshot_20190121-212932.png (870.16 KiB) Viewed 3346 times
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

A vision of future things
If you don't move you will be exterminated!!! Annihilated!!!: Show
8784-1.gif
8784-1.gif (1.95 MiB) Viewed 3325 times
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Gullander wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:24 pm A vision of future things
If you don't move you will be exterminated!!! Annihilated!!!: Show
8784-1.gif
Not GM's I don't have to respo ... zzzzzap! S.T.A.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I have to be honest here. I have mixed emotions about the killing of AFK players.

When GM's were present they had ways to check. This is good.

Vigilante justice has no way of checking. What if the person is in chat? What is he doesn't understand English? Checking something in his bag?

There are MANY posts here in the forum that state, players do not have to "respond" or talk to another player. To GM's yes, that's a rule, another player - no.

HOWEVER ... with the state of the game the way it is "Vigilante justice" is all we have at present. Doesn't jail them and I'm sure if they were not AFK they would be screaming for blood at the sight of the Skull. "None seem to be."

Auto-clickers are used for: levelling, mining, fishing, and chopping on permanent trees.

So far I see auto-clicking levellers getting attention.
And part of me is saying "YES!!", another part: "Hmmm what is they aren't AFK?"
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
generous11

Post by generous11 »

his username: Femistokl-
he said from week he doesnt use autoclicker but he lie! and this server log time is the best evidence on him! he uses autoclicker and Afk too! perm jail him!
Attachments
he hides in PvP disabled area
he hides in PvP disabled area
Screenshot_20190122-201851.png (1.49 MiB) Viewed 3313 times
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)