The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

Post by Leone »

SellSword wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:44 am I swear, LK has the worst issues with idiots attacking him. I consider myself quite fortunate that I am largely left alone! Maybe two weeks ago I saved some guy's pets from two fairies purposefully dragged from their island and he thanked me by attacking me. No danger to me, but it makes me think twice if I want to bother helping some people.

On the other hand, I would always help out a certain low level axe player if needed! :D
Benefit of the doubt: I wonder if he thought it was you who dragged the fairies over?

...or maybe he is just one of those [removed by self for bad language] type of players?!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:07 am
SellSword wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:44 am I swear, LK has the worst issues with idiots attacking him. I consider myself quite fortunate that I am largely left alone! Maybe two weeks ago I saved some guy's pets from two fairies purposefully dragged from their island and he thanked me by attacking me. No danger to me, but it makes me think twice if I want to bother helping some people.

On the other hand, I would always help out a certain low level axe player if needed! :D
Benefit of the doubt: I wonder if he thought it was you who dragged the fairies over?

...or maybe he is just one of those [removed by self for bad language] type of players?!
Toss a coin!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

GRATZ JrGM LordSeth.

I have no doubt of your appointment, but until the name change and colour change others will and with reason, it says so in the rules and not all read the forum, or is some do not necessarily the English part of the forum.

HOWEVER, I am NOT going to stick my blade in your foot to test the waters!

Congratulations. I go from a friend to a Loyal Supporter as LostKnight has always been

The GM's are this Knight's King

The sunlight is again beginning to shine in a darkened land.
I am always AFK!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Leone wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:07 am Benefit of the doubt: I wonder if he thought it was you who dragged the fairies over?

Definitely the latter!

I popped up from the bottom as he was trying to run away. Maybe that is "thank you" in other languages? :lol:
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

As of this afternoon I'm now a proud member of the 1000+ forum posts club! :D

Well, I thought that was the name at least. For some reason though when I received the notice it said "990 times too many club" instead... :lol:
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

1002 bottle of beers on the wall, 1002 bottles of beer
If SS should drink a bottle of beer off the wall...

1001 bottle of beer on the wall, 1001 bottles of beer
If SS should drink a bo...{snip}

{snip}

2 bottles of beer on the wall, 2 bottles of beer
If SS should drink a bottle of beer off the wall

1 bottle of beer on the wall, only 1 bottle of beer
If SS should drink that bottle of beer off the wall ....

:o :o :o

:arrow: I'm betting he can't do it!
I am always AFK!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:47 am :o :o :o

:arrow: I'm betting he can't do it!
You may be right! I'm not sure if my helmet even has a mouth opening...
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

That is what mithril straws are for! :lol:
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Well, was 45° (that's about 104° for those that don't understand FT degrees) out there a few hours ago and we burned our last candle¹. So here we sat, in the dark listening to the neighbours complaining. I was sent to the shop in Kedington to get new candles. Got home and it's now FT 01:51 (21:52) and still 39.5° out there, but we have candles.

Had a fun couple of days though.

Yesterday I was mining in the iron or mine and in comes a [CLAN]guy(139), "Hi". I know him, I do not like him, a few people have told me he is a scammer. I've seen him at Map 0.0. Then comes the "hola", yup a Spanish clan, I recognize the name. Next thing I know he's attacking me. I took the time to /message a friend, "Hey, being attacked here." and logged off. Five minutes later I'm back and finish my mining.

Today I went to HGM to mine mith only to find someone grinding right there where the mith is. GRRRRR! Back the RHS and grabbed the "Unknown Key" and went to Silverwood. Two guys are in there there Player(111) and Player(2++). I said to myself, "SELF, say nothing."

Some English chat and then they switched to Russian, I'm silent. Then when Player(2++) was full, I guess, he says "kill me". I ignore him. He attacked me. {sigh} ... I log. A few minutes pass and I log in and he's still there. Player(2++) says "kill me" again and attacks me another lime. I log again, this time for a longer period of time. He's gone when I come back.

Some people are just too lazy to walk, and it's not like REAL EXERCISE ... it's pixels people! Scheech!

Got this from someone here, not an original from me, but I remember the first time someone said that to me and I used this, he was a few levels higher than me, more than 3, anyway:

"Kill me!", he says. I walked over to him: "OK!, you're dead. Now, walk to spawn"
He "LOL'ed" and walked away, I swear I saw his head shaking. :D

I'm thinking there should be a [BGrd] clan [Bodyguard] where people could hire a BGrd. :lol: :lol: :lol:
→ OR ... we need this guy: Show
ThePunisher.jpg

LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Gullander wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:13 am That is what mithril straws are for! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you have ever drank just one beer through a straw you'd know that a few more would be impossible.
I am always AFK!