autoclicker banner

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

generous11

autoclicker banner

Post by generous11 »

I suggest:

restrict all autoclicker apps not to be used while playing FT. let me explain.
for example, the autoclicker can be used out the game. but as you enter FT, it will close automatically, and if the player tries to open it again, it will close again, so autoclicker cannot be used in FT.
to prevent cheating in FT, I like for this suggestion to be considered as well.

TRAXXAS gave me this idea ;)
so I will help him expand it.
show me your comments, FT players!
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
TRAXXAS

Re: autoclicker banner

Post by TRAXXAS »

I dont even remember saying it but we do chat alot
Then as i think about it a good portion of this game uses the chat head on facebook so idk if that would disable that also. Which could be both good and bad. Less lag from getting a message but i think fb overrides other apps and would jusg work anyway. But then that brings the question of isnt a video recorder also using a third party program. If that can be used then how do we know that someone couldnt make a program to alter the game also... But ill shut up now. Just some brain food. Happy tuesday
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Well, it is true that a video recorder application is a 3rd party application but the rule says:
Rule 7.
It is forbidden to use third-party programs!
Read this rule (click "Show") -->: Show
It is strictly forbidden to use third-party programs (like auto-clickers) to gain advantage.
If you abuse the game in that way, you will be punished:
  • First violation --> (one month jailing) & (33% level reduction) & (all skills set to 0 if the character was using the autoclicker to level up a skill)
  • Second violation --> the guilty character is permanently jailed
  • Third violation --> all characters of the player are permanently jailed
Note 1 :: If the level of the character caught autoclicking is lower than 30, the character is permanently jailed and the punishment described above affects the highest level alt.
A video recorder is not used to: to gain advantage

And IMHO there should be "ZERO" leniency, they know they are breaking the rules.

IE:
First violation --> all characters of the player are permanently jailed.

It's the "player" that started the auto-clicker. What if he has 3 devices going all at once, all with an alt on an "auto-clicker" and only one is found?

@ generous11 and TRAXXAS ->> brain food it good. :D

Leone

Post by Leone »

I favour LK's more hard line approach if I'm honest. We go back to the point that people sign to read AND AGREE with the game rules before they can access the game.

Nevertheless, I think Trax and generous's idea is well worth considering, if , of course it can't be circumvented as well.

I have very little knowledge about autoclickers other than the consequences to FT. Perhaps others are more knowledgeable and can answer this?

Both ideas are better than the situation we are in.

Good thread.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Leone wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:14 pm I favour LK's more hard line approach if I'm honest. We go back to the point that people sign to read AND AGREE with the game rules before they can access the game.

Nevertheless, I think Trax and generous's idea is well worth considering, if , of course it can't be circumvented as well.
I agree with a harsher penalty. At a minimum, increase the level reduction to more than 33% to something like 50% to make it a bigger hit. Possibly set a threshold where any character below that level would be perm jailed without just a level reduction. Now, that is the minimum and I certainly wouldn't be opposed to a straight up perm jail.

On the issue of whether or not attempts to disable clickers could be circumvented, I don't see the harm in trying. If something is done to weed out 75% of abusers and the other 25% can still get away with it that is far better than allowing 100% to get away with it.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Reduce their levels by 50% - IMHO: Not enough.

Scenario: Guy starts using an auto clicker at level 100 and it is confirmed at level 1002 because he does not use it constantly, all day every day nor at same place. He is chopped down to level: 501; 400 more than when he started cheating and NO guarantee he will not do it again. He is still getting away with it if caught and allowed to walk the lands of FT with 400 ill gotten levels.

Perm Jail: He's cheating, he knows he's cheating and it is hurting you, me and everyone else that doesn't cheat. Perm Jail, for him and all other characters he has. Penalize the person cheating, how do we know his alts don't all ready have a few hundred levels, if not more. If he cheats: HE IS A CHEATER!

Pixels don't cheat, people do!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:37 pm Reduce their levels by 50% - IMHO: Not enough.
I totally agree with that. Perm jail on the first offense for using a clicker is my personal opinion.

What I am saying is that if permanent jail is seen as too harsh for a first offense punishment it should at least be more than 33% of levels taken away. Make it 40% or 50% or 80% or whatever, but just raise it more if it won't get moved all the way to perm jail.

Also, if we're stuck with just a little % reduction like we are now I think that should only apply to characters over a certain level. Taking a level 200 and knocking him down to 135 or however the math works out doesn't do much to the character as there are not many levels lost. In that case, just perm jail even on the first offense. I don't know what the level would be, but something is better than nothing.

Again, I'm totally on board with a perm jail for the first offense. These ideas are just increased punishments from the current ones. They would not be the best (perm jail would), but they would at least be better.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Well, for me it boils down to:

Pixels don't cheat, people do!

Penalize the person.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

And also this wouldnt really change too much because there is always a way to make a clicker that doesnr involve a program. The best way is to have active gms moderating what is going on from the background :)
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
witch

Post by witch »

In my personal opinion the only way to stop auto clickers is to inforce the rule 7 the penalty or punishment has to be more severe ... im agree with some of you "permanent jail " the first offence , but let's be honest we are humans we make mistakes ,even in real life they give you the oportunity to be better , also in some cases they let you go with a simple warning and if it its the first time you could spend time in jail then they let you go ,(some has life jail or death sentense but these are extremly cases).. this is a game and i dont want you to think im on the side of the clickers cos im not i dont like them they ruining the game and if you know me you'd know how much i love this game but some could change and will stop breaking the rule , also i think clickers are stealing money from the creator , how to lv faster ?buying lvs but these people are getting them free, "creator you'd better to put attention to them they're stealing your money " so like i was saying severe punishments like first offence 100% off of your lvs on the acc they saw you using auto click (yes they're going to start from 0, adding * little extra if you acct is lower than 300 permanent jail *) + 3 months in jail + 60% off on each alt(if you use auto click in 1 acct i'm sure you use auto in the rest of your alts so the rest of your alts have to be punished ) and a warning if we caught you again all your accts will be permanent jail ..."yes all " , i bet they'll will think twice before using auto click . And honestly i dont think they complety stop auto or rule brakers these ppl always going to find the way to damage the game ,but enforcing the rule will make a huge difference , less cheaters, more fair and fun for all of us (^.^)/
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules