Bug, getting memory back part 4

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Rapter

Bug, getting memory back part 4

Post by Rapter »

FT Account name: Rapter
Time of bug: Today, not long before I registered here.
Where: The Library, second level.
What: I'm doing my Get My Memorys quest, part 4. I brought the iron plate, stinger, and scroll. Turned that in. Went to talk to the next npc in that room. Got ambushed by 5 Warlocks. Killed 3 and left. I received my lvl 50 helmet but not the quest item after it all.
Why: Its a bug because now im stuck with those quests. Cant continue them.
Other comments: This is my first post. I hope I did it correctly.
LostKnight

Re: Bug, getting memory back part 4

Post by LostKnight »

Looks good to me.

Did you try sending it to GM Inbox?
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Sorry, I don't remember seeing this post...

When you get ambushed by the warlocks in the library you don't have to kill all of them, and I don't believe you get an item from that. If you are wondering about the quest "get my memory back" that will stay in your quest book for quite awhile still as it takes numerous quests over several levels to finally take care of that.

I would say talk with Ascanius again (same spot as before) and see what he says.

If that doesn't cover it, what is the exact language in your quest book?

(And your post was just fine. The forum has answers to so many questions already, in addition to whatever you need to ask.)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Just had a bit of a look.

Did you also have the symbol Li Muen (can't remember exact spelling) when you gave over the sting and other stuff?

You are then sent to praying monks who create the 5 warlocks. The new quest mentions talking to whoever sent you to the library (or words to that effect).

That's what should happen anyway.
witch

Post by witch »

Is not a bug (and you dont need to kill the warlocks) after you finish the iron plate and the bee sting , you need to talk to ascanius map 0,-2 about what happen at the library , ascanious will give you more quest that continues the memory back quest . I would add this try to finish witches quests , those are part of the memory quest too .
Sry i dind see this post before , i hope is not to late to help (^.^) .
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules