Server changes - 17.02.2019

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Server changes - 17.02.2019

Post by LostKnight »

NightBaby wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:57 pm I miss the old zoom...I wanna be a bird:(
Is there a way to just take away autospawn feature? Make it required to manually spawn? Wouldn't this prevent autoclicking?
Yes, I want to be a bird as well, less tapping to move across whole maps.

However I like the idea of removing auto-spawn, while it may not stop auto-clickers, remember they can be programmed to do things, it will greatly reduce their use.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Wow, I made a large post and I dont see it anywhere, it dissapeared. Well I will keep the simple things I said about the new zoom update:
The new zoom-out limit might not be that bad, but it have some problems:

2 Critical things about zoom:
BUG: Players who login still have the old zoomout limit. they have to zoomin to change it, some might abuse it and keep the old zoom out limit. Or it might crash the system after new version.

Vertical (left-right) PVBuildings is IMPOSSIBLE:
Players will die BEFORE they will be able to see the building , so impossible to target and siege even with long range sieges.

Thats basically the critical things I wanted to mention. And again the idea of more zoomin isnt bad. But there are problems about it.

I tested all before post this. About spawn limit, I have to test it first ;)
Last edited by _NICKPAN_ on Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boo
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

NightBaby wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:02 pm
Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:59 pm This will be a problem for high levels that need uninterrupted spawn.
I'd rather have to manual spawn than move spots...
I would prefer what I wrote earlier:
Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:55 pm I believe spawn should not be removed completely.It should just be stopping him and then making a new autospawn on your own place.And in my opinion it's easier to make it in time for example half an hour or hour.Because high level players can quickly kill monsters and this number limit will be a huge problem when you have to spawn every 10 minutes.
It will also interfere with afk auto clicker and will be less problematic for ordinary players.
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

compbatant wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:32 pm Hi,
I updated server with some changes. Most of them are internal but some of them you already noticed.
Limit for max zoom out from 1920px to 1024px. I think the previous limit was just too high. You are not birds ;)
The reason for change was not because I wanted to make you angry but because of coming soon FT 7.0 which
need that change because of some limitation.
Limit number of spawns per place. The limit at this moment is 250. So you can spawn 250 times enemies in one spot.
The limit is reset on every server restart. Probably I made this limit to rough. I am waiting for your feedback.
The reason for this change was to stop using auto clickers. You are forced now to move to different spots to continue grinding.
I think you did well.
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

i know that .. comb

like in reallife...

every changes are hard for ppl do same every day, since years.

old workers in reallife not like changes, but sometimes changes are needed to become forward!

i thank u getting us the chance to discuss about changes...
its a wise step from u !

and i think WE found a way to get that game better ...

TOGETHER !!!
DUKE of SK-Clan
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

but comb think about my mage fingers plz !!!
DUKE of SK-Clan
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

SK1976 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:11 pm i know that .. comb

like in reallife...

every changes are hard for ppl do same every day, since years.

old workers in reallife not like changes, but sometimes changes are needed to become forward!

i thank u getting us the chance to discuss about changes...
its a wise step from u !

and i think WE found a way to get that game better ...

TOGETHER !!!
I agree, discussion is key😊
Does life really get better?
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

like in reallife...

speaking together !

if it will not b spoken about problems company getting down !
DUKE of SK-Clan
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I would just like to reduce the suffering of good players who will be deprived of convenience because of violators
markPaleta

Post by markPaleta »

If you count the money brought by me into this game, it costs about $ 1000, and each month I bring in an average of $ 50, maybe it’s a penny for you, but for me it’s not. People correctly say, hire GM and start paying them a salary, I know you can, since I am not the only person who brings $ 50 a month per game.
With these changes, the game becomes hardcore, I want to have fun in the game in which I make money every month and not just experience stress.
A man a couple of posts ago suggested a good idea to fight the clicker, remove the automatic spawn of monsters. "Want lvl, move." Do not take experience from other players. I do not want to leave this magical world, but the joys in it are less and less. ((