Server changes - 17.02.2019

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Re: Server changes - 17.02.2019

Post by Mr_Maks »

I would like to talk about one more topic.
Many players rated this game because of the auto spawn.This is one of the most important functions that helped to combine some deal and game.You look at the screen and do not break the rule while you manage to do something out of your life.Some of my friends have boring work and they combined the game and spent their time more fun with FT but they cannot constantly push buttons and spawn manually.And such players will be forced to either play very little or not to play at all= fall online

Yes, I can agree this is one of the reasons why autoclickers abuse it.But autospawn was the chip game all the time ft.
But are these victims needed? I suggest entering a code that will check people who have the same click interval for some time and if it repeats for a long time, the code will give information to GM.

Yes, this is not an ideal idea, but it can serve as the beginning to come up with a new idea for which you need more time and to will not greatly influence the gameplay.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I can understand not playing the game until things such as zoom are fixed as that can cause some issues with one's game experience.

Still, compbatant has been actively involved with the thread, has said that he's looking for feedback to make changes, and has agreed to change the zoom. It's not like things go into effect immediately upon saying you'll do something...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
zilolo

Post by zilolo »

The zoom feels fine at the moment when I'm playing via Bluestacks but perhaps that's because the changes to revert the zoom has already been made. :?:

Anyways, I agree with the others wanting to remove the spawn limit and getting rid of auto spawn. If I understood this correctly, for example, if a player is grinding yellow archers he/she may only spawn 250 at each spawn which

1) Limits the time he/she would be able to grind on the map since spawn points are limited.

2) Yellow archers are in large demand and the map is crowded during peak hours hence there will be many players leeching on the mobs that you spawn which future decreases the experience you gain.
Just a young kiwi learning the way...

ps; I can speak either chinese or english don't hesitate to pm me if you need help translating something
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Good point my fate is in a restoration of screen as it was. I tried reinstalling the game and it just made it worse, my character is huge so much so the resolution is very grainy. Please, please restore it back at least for a short time so I can fix it. My tablet which I purchased primarily for game play here is rendered ridiculous.
Retired
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

We lost so many ppl because updates in the past.
They left game...idk its forever or only a while...idk !
I miss some from the old ppl left game !
They playing other games now....talking they wont come back.
they are saying this game is so bugged and becoming more worse then ever before !

Yes...It is !

Why not first all bugs are fixed and questsline are ending and not leave them ...

...but u thinking about a new version and afk or klicker....
thats not the problem !

The problem is ... WE NEED A READY VERSION OF ft ! not an allways BETA with open quests or bugs without ends.

I dicided in the past to b a gm, i wrote seth he should tell me how it is, but nothing...

atm not for me i think...thank u

SRY i said these words...but many ppls atm are angry about some changes.
They written about problems, bugs and many other thinks, and nothink happends but u change now whole ft gameplay.

thats not a good sign for all ppl in game, and we are thinking u not interested of us. of real problems in game.

i posted many times bout problems, BUGS per example, nothink happeneds. There are many ppl using bugs allways. nothing happends... but now u change gameplay, but not fixing bugs.

Some ppl are right ! game becomes more worse, because the problems where not been fixed !

I will not spend money atm for anythink till some bugs not been fixed ! sry !

Like the longtime BUG: DoorBug @ clan ! not fixed till now.... its time to b fixed long time ! Many used this bug to destroy clan buildings !

idk what i can say more...maybe i can write a book ! but not so much time !
I need to make my fingers bloody by klicking mage spells...lol

Many greetings to all

from SK and my son FLO

If u like u can pm me private messages. atm its enough for me in these chat !
SRY

I play little bit, and looking whats happened now !

Its now comps time to do changes !
DUKE of SK-Clan
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

OFF TOPIC

@ Mr_Maks

Your friends at their boring jobs playing FT sounds very much like AFK playing to me.
Mr_Maks wrote:I suggest entering a code that will check people who have the same click interval for some time and if it repeats for a long time, the code will give information to GM.

Yes, this is not an ideal idea, but it can serve as the beginning to come up with a new idea for which you need more time and to will not greatly influence the gameplay.
This has been suggested before and is a GREAT way to go.
I'd go one step further, why send to a GM?

Have the code jail them, if the auto clicker still performs for say 30 seconds: auto-clicker - Permanent jail!

If they stop within 5-10 seconds ... the code reinstates the player.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

another thing is:

RULES:

did u ever thinking childrens reading the rules.
I have a son, he plays ft with me someimes.

Sometimes he have fun to play my mage or build.

He never interestd about any RULE !

Its a game, he will play for fun, not for LAW.

He is 11 atm and not interested to b a jurist.
Noone read the rules for only playing thas game as fun.

Only we BROS read them, because for us its a life.

I know thats from my son.

He has some friends, and they will play ft with my son, they installed that game, and playing little bit for fun. Only leveling a little bit or doing some quests together.
But nooone of zthem are interested of any rules of that game.

If u saying all will b jailed because rules, ft will become dead.
all will leave them, because so much other games are exists.

Atm an popular gamedeveloper is near end, because another game. The most ppl knowing who it is or who i mean.
I will not write any names here.

comp i think best is let that game like it was before these update.

discuss about changes before u do he changes.

I wrote we need to talk together like in reallife....its the key to lead a good company.

But u not done it !

U do changes as u like and we sitting now and discussing what its wrong !

we have to talk BEFORE u do changes !

NOW ENOUGH for me !
I said toooo much and sry comp for my words !
U have to decide to publish this or not !

My plan stays for the moment. NO MANY till u change anything !

Greetings....SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

sk1976 no one is leaving the game so u can stop that right there

making threats is futile i assure u as many ppl cry about leaving but r still here

i agree 100% with lostknight on players playing ft while at work. sounds a lot like afk to me

tell ur friends to stop playing at work and play on their own time
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:10 pm OFF TOPIC

@ Mr_Maks

Your friends at their boring jobs playing FT sounds very much like AFK playing to me.
Mr_Maks wrote:I suggest entering a code that will check people who have the same click interval for some time and if it repeats for a long time, the code will give information to GM.

This has been suggested before and is a GREAT way to go.
I'd go one step further, why send to a GM?

Have the code jail them, if the auto clicker still performs for say 30 seconds: auto-clicker - Permanent jail!

If they stop within 5-10 seconds ... the code reinstates the player.
Possibily it afk but only on 20%, because they press the button about once a minute or half a minute while watching the gameplay always responding to messages from their friends and at the same time doing something else (not very demanding work for example a housewife)
Each of us has a life and every time there may be a sudden situation where someone will distract us for a few seconds, but I do not consider this a gross violation.Another thing is those afk who do not look at the screen at all who are not capable of responding to messages and clicking about once every 4 minutes and auto clickers for me are too different types of people and I cannot put it on one shelf.Auto spawn made it possible for such players to play, and I believe that at least 35% of active players do and the activity of the game will noticeably decrease.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

no players will leave

players always say this when changes happen

every time is the same