Server changes - 17.02.2019

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Re: Server changes - 17.02.2019

Post by Lestat »

From what I've read,it appears no matter how u spawn,u are limited to 400 mobs per spawn spot per hour..I think doing away with autospawn and not limiting mob numbers will effectively stop afk..

My issue here is if a level 100 is grinding warlocks,and a level 200 shows and leeches his(100) spawns..the 100 after his cap of spawn is done..the 200 then can spawn his max amount(potentially giving the 200 another half as much spawn,because the 100 has no defense against the mob stealer).has this issue been even considered? Or will we see the emergence of new leech tactics to bypass this ?

As to auto click(I don't use) it seems if melee,range(Archer) had to tap for each attack like mage, u would see almost everyone using clickers..mages almost need some form of auto attack. It's hard to attack,heal,armor,and unfreeze,while ur opponent taps attack and spams freeze pots..putting mage at a disadvantage..

I'll stop now,otherwise I could write a book(as well as most players that have been here 3-5+ years) to what changes could/should be made..like y did we cap buildings but not players...the bogus .01% chance to drop gear(5 levels and never dropped a pair 500 pants),and many other issues...
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

Well, n9t what I experienced about the 400 max per hour. And I tested. As far as someone stealing 200 of my 400 spawns. I personally have never experienced. As far as mage having to always be clicking, mage doesnt have to click constantly for its pets to attack. Mage only has to spawn. Goox points good discussion. This is what Compbatant wants us to do. As opposed to calling him an idiot etc...great job, great post
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

LIZARDKING wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:43 am Ok. I am almost 2200. I went to various spots grind from freyas to ancient worms. Appears to me that if I start a spawn and never move again while pets and I massacre, it stops at 400. If I move a.certain amount of pixels away, I can kill the same enemy another 400 times. Other option is if I continuously, manual spawn, it appears there is no limit. I like it. A BIG BIRD to the afk and autos. Im running around Compbatant land smiling...
Y · E · S !!!! Good stuff!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

Just my personal experience. And opinions from that. When a sane person like LK posts in touch with me, I know things are moving in the right direction. I am on my way, boubon wise, tonight. So I will make no more pulbic posts.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LIZARDKING wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:14 am Just my personal experience. And opinions from that. When a sane person like LK posts in touch with me, I know things are moving in the right direction. I am on my way, boubon wise, tonight. So I will make no more pulbic posts.
You are wiser than many! :lol:
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Lestat wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:00 am As to auto click(I don't use) it seems if melee,range(Archer) had to tap for each attack like mage, u would see almost everyone using clickers..mages almost need some form of auto attack. It's hard to attack,heal,armor,and unfreeze,while ur opponent taps attack and spams freeze pots..putting mage at a disadvantage..
This is why there is a class selection before you complete a character registration.
I have a mage I love to play but if my hands get tired and start giving me trouble I change to a different class character.

to be honest there is hundreds of players using an autoclicker in this game knowing it's forbidden some may get away with it for now but eventually they will get caught and they will loose more than they gain by cheating when justice is served. there is no pride in cheating. It's foolish and childish for each player that uses an autoclicker just to cheat the game and players of the game. On the other hand not everyone can see eye to eye. but I'm still on the hunt...😈
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Leone

Post by Leone »

LIZARDKING wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:43 am Ok. I am almost 2200. I went to various spots grind from freyas to ancient worms. Appears to me that if I start a spawn and never move again while pets and I massacre, it stops at 400. If I move a.certain amount of pixels away, I can kill the same enemy another 400 times. Other option is if I continuously, manual spawn, it appears there is no limit. I like it. A BIG BIRD to the afk and autos. Im running around Compbatant land smiling...
That's exactly the experience I have and I have to say that I don't see any difference from the old system. All it requires is the player moving very slightly. No problem.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Small levels and do not feel the difference of 400 monsters for them is very much and for high-level players it is 5-10 minutes.Therefore, I would like it to be in time and not in the number of monsters.

And at the expense of changing places every 400 mobs, with a good asset, all places will be occupied and you will have to go to any other player and either peacefully be at 2 or maybe even at 5 lol or swear because of the place and try to drive off each other because of which can will many complaints.

Need to think about the consequences as well.
Leone

Post by Leone »

But if you move slightly and then go back, do you get the chance to kill another 400 monsters? This is my understanding and also I believe what Lizardking is saying.

If so, then moving every 10 minutes or however long it takes to reach your 400 limit is not really a problem, surely?
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Also, not everything is done with very high level players in mind.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.