ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

shadowgamer

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by shadowgamer »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:41 pm
shadowgamer wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:53 am New invasions, and the use of the stan mage enemy (the one that could heal and attack with magic) would seem interesting to me to see again, could be used in an invasion of stans for lvl 100 onwards in some map not very visited as -1 .-1 etc
That's all we need, another auto spawn to abuse.

It goes on at Ashdown and Mertak now with high level players showing up with pets to vacuum up the mobs.
I started taking a fairy to Ashdown to heal lower level players during this event and watched these guys fishing while their pets cleaned out the place before the pirates could take 10 paces.

you do not gain very good xp in these events, in fact you should take it out directly so that does not happen, whoever wants to be for entertainment
josee
kaneki-ken
Theshadow_
TheShadow5
OneHit56
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

shadowgamer wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:51 pm you do not gain very good xp in these events, in fact you should take it out directly so that does not happen, whoever wants to be for entertainment
I was there the other day, LK is 785, waiting for a friend who has a house there. And I has to "shame" a level 51 mage into leaving as he was vacuuming up the pirates with "attack-all spell" and two lower level players were getting nothing!

So yes, I would vote for removing these event entirely. The higher level gamers that show up make it a useless exercise for lower level players and probably don't even bother with picking up the "loot". And they certainly are NOT going to level! Probably will not even see a change in their EXP if it's in the "k" area.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

One time I came upon Martek's when the spawn started. I waited and nobody was there with the mobs getting inside the city where I wanted to go. I resigned myself to cleaning up the mess and got around 1m xp. That would be a lot for a low level, but that's for almost the whole spawn which they couldn't ever do.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:57 pm One time I came upon Martek's when the spawn started. I waited and nobody was there with the mobs getting inside the city where I wanted to go. I resigned myself to cleaning up the mess and got around 1m xp. That would be a lot for a low level, but that's for almost the whole spawn which they couldn't ever do.
I have done the same, wanted to get in the city and was attacked my the MOB ... no one there I has to kill my way in as there were no takers. As I said, higher levels going there wiping up the mob means that other just don't bother going!

Now saying that I am sure there are times that a few go, and more than a few die trying.
I am always AFK!
Leone

Post by Leone »

I hear what you're saying and I completely agree about when higher level players ruin things when the invasions happen. I've commented on this in a different thread.

That being said , I still would like the Ashdown and Marteks invasions to continue. It is a regular event that is a nice earner in terms of xp and gold for new and/or low level players. They shouldn't be penalised for the selfish behaviour of those who shouldn't really be there.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

My only suggestion is for the players, not for the Dev.

GOOD PEOPLE OF FORGOTTEN TALES! WE NEED MORE PLAYERS WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO BE GM TO APPLY FOR GM!
Omnes Autem Uri
shadowgamer

Post by shadowgamer »

LostKnight wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:15 pm
shadowgamer wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:51 pm you do not gain very good xp in these events, in fact you should take it out directly so that does not happen, whoever wants to be for entertainment
I was there the other day, LK is 785, waiting for a friend who has a house there. And I has to "shame" a level 51 mage into leaving as he was vacuuming up the pirates with "attack-all spell" and two lower level players were getting nothing!

So yes, I would vote for removing these event entirely. The higher level gamers that show up make it a useless exercise for lower level players and probably don't even bother with picking up the "loot". And they certainly are NOT going to level! Probably will not even see a change in their EXP if it's in the "k" area.
the reason for the invasions is not the same as that of the events, if it is for xp and booty are the portals that in those each one enters a room according to their level, thus there is less probability of being stolen, in addition there are several spawn and special spawns there are like 4 or 5 every x time, like I said I do not think the reason for the invasions is the experience but to entertain, and if the invasions are badly placed where a lot of people pass or etc that has nothing to do with that one level high is killing for pleasure, just go through the place
josee
kaneki-ken
Theshadow_
TheShadow5
OneHit56
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ shadowgamer

You have obviously not seen a couple of level 200+ people fishing at the Ashdown event with their $$ pets are killing everything in sight and a bunch of lvl 7-11 players standing around watching because they cannot kill anything.

HOWEVER: Neither here nor there, the events are here to stay :D
I am always AFK!
cello117

Post by cello117 »

many games have parchments sold at the store that put their respective weapons in +1, +2, +3, +4 etc .. In this FT 7.0+ with this new engine it is possible to make this Up Grade with for example an old weapon piece +1 parchment? then put a "red" brightness at +3 "blue at +4" yellow at +5? what counts to fill players' eyes are the appearances, there put a blacksmith to do the service. each level of equipment increases the percentage of success. of course this would revolutionize the game :)
Of course will need a "original" skin for each class. Can add news collours too..
and add mount too! I would love to walk the map with Pet of the giant Scorpiao * - *
Attachments
Screenshot_20190408-195628.png
Screenshot_20190408-195628.png (368.81 KiB) Viewed 3754 times
Screenshot_20190408-195619.png
Screenshot_20190408-195619.png (408.33 KiB) Viewed 3754 times
Screenshot_20190408-195637.png
Screenshot_20190408-195637.png (341.56 KiB) Viewed 3754 times
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
Deordie

Post by Deordie »

While fishing we could
would catch the boss or the thing for his call)