Moderator: Game Administrators

Rutikkk

Re: RANDOM EVENTS

Post by Rutikkk »

I am waiting next event. O.o
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Yes back then outlaws were not allowed but now days we have outlaw player muted player and players that have done jail time now trying to do things right (from what I seen so far) but I layed out basic rules just for MY events. Other members on the staff may see things a little differently but I did promise to be fair to everyone and treat everyone equally so this is how I go by that.

If my simple rules are broken by a player I will remove the player from the event. If the player comes back I will kick the player from the game for 30 minutes. That's 30 minutes of no game time no exp for breaking my little rules.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
terminator

Post by terminator »

Rutikkk wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:45 pm I am waiting next event. O.o
:D
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

One thing we all can agree on is the openness and communication from our new GMs is bad to the bone. I can tell that they are all hungry, with the desire to improve FT. And I give them all a big HIYOOOOOOO!
terminator

Post by terminator »

Cant figure out how to enable email notify just for this post lol, I always wanna know when somethings up. Anyway to just get notified when a GM replys?
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Grahf

Post by Grahf »

terminator wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:10 am Cant figure out how to enable email notify just for this post lol, I always wanna know when somethings up. Anyway to just get notified when a GM replys?
Scroll to the top of the page and under the middle ish where it says mchat click on "subscribe to topic" you can't filter it to only notify you if a gm posts tho it'll notify you if someone posts here. Only way i can think of it being gm only is if there would be a locked dedicated thread for just announcing spawn parties/events etc then you could subscribe to that one
terminator

Post by terminator »

[/quote]
Only way i can think of it being gm only is if there would be a locked dedicated thread for just announcing spawn parties/events etc then you could subscribe to that one
[/quote]

Like it
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

This could always stay a thread for discussions about events (with GM commentary too), but a locked GM thread would be nice for that.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Good ideas here
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

As long as this topic doesn't go (off topic) it will not be locked. But keep in mind it's only for random events.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON