Pets dead bug

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Rutikkk

Pets dead bug

Post by Rutikkk »

Today I killing swamp wolf at cave 4.1 map with mage 650.
Time 9.41pm
Normally I killed spawn for half hour.
Pets (Orge500) behind me. All wolf attack me. Then idk how the all wolfes attack on pets
and. Pets dead before I log.
All items floats on screen.
After that when again relog to manage items collect which needed.
PETS REPPEAR AS NORMAL. Bags full with all items.
I think it's bad joke of GM :shock: . But idk it may also bug.
Last edited by Rutikkk on Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rutikkk

Re: Pets dead bug

Post by Rutikkk »

Game time 17.15
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

idk if this is bug but i think i had same bug. i was in spawn with dino pets. spawn was attacking me only and server or network kicked me out(idk which). and when i logged in
3 spawn was attacking pets and pets was getting all hits(as was looking pets had not dex)and got red. i feared and logged out with my instincts.when i logged in pets was dead. 2nd times happened almost same "when i logged in 3 spawn was attacking pets and pets was getting all hits(as was looking pets had not dex)and got red" but this time when dinos was red. logged out and logged in dino was green not dead.
i think bug is that dino got all hits from 3 spawn(because dino had +100 dex than spawn). and this is not possible to recover health from red to green in a sec.
g-jibladze mage lvl 5400-600
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75
Rutikkk

Post by Rutikkk »

May be some problem. It happen other acc also but months ago I ignored it because has pets trolls.so
terminator

Post by terminator »

I think I may have an explanation for this, the game works first on it's mechanics which partly operate in the app itself, but mainly in the server, during some rare occasions, the conncection between the mechanics and the stored memory is changed. For example, during server restarts, I notice a memory gap of about 30 seconds before the server actually restarts. Meaning, sometimes what appears to happen doesn't actually save, and when game resets it defaults upon the memory....not upon what happened.

Not necessarily a bug, but a prevention from errors caused by a reset. :D
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.