Post by cello117 »

If i won in lotery i buy more 18k of lvs wanna see who kill me 😂
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
blitzcraig

Re: New high level record broken

Post by blitzcraig »

xXx was my first clan - Corpses had a great approach to the game ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

For him who ever thinks that KingCorpse is unstopped!
Screenshot_20190313-190253.png
Screenshot_20190313-190253.png (954.97 KiB) Viewed 4260 times
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Great team work. As I said he is not unstoppable. With a good enough team dealing damage he will fall. No player is un-killable. You guys did very good. Did anyone get a drop? 😁
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Well, I will state with certainty that he cannot kill me. I'll stand there and let him try to bring me down. ;)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

SellSword wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:39 am Is there an actual rule against attacking GMs? I mean, common sense suggests attacking someone who might set their level at 100k or 1m on a whim isn't wise, but is it actually prohibited?

Now, if I were to actually start participating in PvP I might select an alternate target to get me started. ;)
If I'm attacked, I will warn the player once. If they persist, I will send them to jail.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Since I’m grinding my ogre now I’m wondering what ogre can do at such a level and I’m also interested in testing my strength.
Not bad challenge for me.Moreover, I will hardly run away because I have a siege and I have few slots for unfreeze pots.
See you Mr. 17k 😏
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

LordSeth wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:49 pm Great team work. As I said he is not unstoppable. With a good enough team dealing damage he will fall. No player is un-killable. You guys did very good. Did anyone get a drop? 😁
Unfortunetly seth we could not get any drop ..becouse of he is one of the Game Master!!he loged next to me at low red and came back from upper map!!if he not GameMaster then he is a hacker!!!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Mr_Maks wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:13 pm Since I’m grinding my ogre now I’m wondering what ogre can do at such a level and I’m also interested in testing my strength.
Not bad challenge for me.Moreover, I will hardly run away because I have a siege and I have few slots for unfreeze pots.
See you Mr. 17k 😏
This is a response I have been waiting for. "Challenge" along with "testing my strength" I have been in communication with this player KingCorpse and cotne7 is right. This is a Mod tool used for bringing players friends and enemies to come together as a team to bring this giant down. This player still don't want everyone knowing exactly which mod he is/was but he wants all players to come at him with all they got. Soon you will see a change in this player. When this change comes it will become a event he may even spawn a few boss mobs that drop nice items. Keep this in mind that he may become tougher to beat and he does have powers to move his self or another player. You should treat him as if he is the Scorpion King his damage is not as strong as scorpion king but he will have a big armor. And some may already know if he kills you and you drop a piece of gear 250 or bigger he will attempt to give it back 1 time for free. He keeps up with exactly who he kills and who drops what so if you claim to have dropped an item he may mute or outlaw you. He hunts the Living and wants to (Test Your Might) keep in mind he is not a GM he is a elder MOD this character is not in the GM team he is on his own but wants to give all the bigger players that are loosing interest something to look foward too. A (BATTLE ROYAL) all vs him. It is not a permanent event so take advantage while it is here.

Give your feedback so I can tell him if his challenge is accepted. 😉
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Sounds good and all, but is this character restricted to PvP under the same rules? That is, I'm not in a clan and don't initiate PvP (or continue it), so this character cannot attack me? I'm all for an "event" of sorts (I'm still not going to join in as I don't participate in PvP), but if this character has different rules that could be misleading for some players given the appearance of a regular player.

That being said, I have my guesses.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.