New high level record broken

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

terminator

Re: New high level record broken

Post by terminator »

I personally have no need for spawn parties, but I like the enjoyment of so many people and fighting towards a goal:) I like this kingcorpse idea, but I kinda wish that lower level people like me also could have a chance😀
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

I'll use this as an example. If a 5k player runs across a enemy clan members level 250 the 5k player has every right to kill this player on sight as long as he is clanned even though the 250 player has absolutely no chance at survival. This happens every day a high level player can kill a smaller player and the smaller player gets upset the high player laughs and life goes on. This character KingCorpse has this right too no matter the place or time if he approaches a enemy <-- by this I mean anyone clanned or outlawed, he has no friends, he has the option to attack or walk away. He's not too friendly so I wouldn't test him unless you feel confident. His stats will not change unless it's for the (BATTLE ROYAL EVENTS) He gains more armor for this because he is a army of 1. In this event yes there will be a reward for 1st 2nd and 3rd. If he is killed in common PvP battles/wars or what ever he walks in on the player that kills him has a 30% chance to get a drop just like any other player. The only difference between this character and the killerbunny tool is killerbunny could attack anyone at all no matter what level or in clan or not. This character will not attack a player unclanned or lower level unless the player gets involved in the battle. This character will not harass a player or stalk a player that is not involved in a battle. He has some special abilities he can use if nessucary. He is a slightly modded character but is not a GM he is a individual for excitement and entertainment and in some cases destruction. If you worry about him attacking clan buildings he may hit one to test his hp or to get someone's attention but he will not get involved in clan demolition.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
terminator

Post by terminator »

If there is a 1st, 2nd or 3rd, would this be based on damage delt ? I think this would balance it for all, if it was based on damage delt, because the lower levels could be able to fire on him, and receive similar damage to a 10k would, making it a fair game for both, but then this could discourage high lvl mages.... Idk this could be the balance for the scorp king event which is purely mage biased
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

If I did it this way I would have to see if there is a way for me to add up the attacks and damage done by the server. It would be alot of work for me but if the timing is right I may be willing to do this it just would take some time and work to come up with the final results. But the way I was thinking is who gets the kill shot will get 1st place, who deals the most damage gets 2nd place, and who takes the most damage without dying would get 3rd.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
terminator

Post by terminator »

LordSeth wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:37 am If I did it this way I would have to see if there is a way for me to add up the attacks and damage done by the server. It would be alot of work for me but if the timing is right I may be willing to do this it just would take some time and work to come up with the final results. But the way I was thinking is who gets the kill shot will get 1st place, who deals the most damage gets 2nd place, and who takes the most damage without dying would get 3rd.
Love it
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

I already have enough people trying to kill me because dwarfs are unbalanced and can't kill any other class. King corpses just one more reason to stay on clan map and not get involved with ft ;)
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

not trying to hijack the thread, but why do so many people say the scorpion king is "mage biased"?
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

blitzcraig wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:56 am not trying to hijack the thread, but why do so many people say the scorpion king is "mage biased"?
The scorpion king had some unfortunate run-ins with mages during his developmental years and it has left him prejudiced and unable treat mages the same as other classes now.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Only one topic.Players spend a lot of time to get stronger,and King have all already.Maybe he has the right to attack clan people running around on maps but cant attack people who grinding bc GM rules tell: 9.2. An alt is not allowed to reduce game experience for anybody.But if he cant find players on open maps,he can find them on grinding place and ask to fight him!If players agree with his clallenge it can be start!

This should be an event with good prizes to get players interested.Since these are high-level PVP, many of them already have 2k and 3k items and it dont will be so inresting to get what they have. On this, I would like to be able to get other rare things, as is the case with the king of scorpion.30% possible to drop King item it should be just good bonus.
King ask player to fight with him and win him to get a reward.This player can bringe his friends if he know he cant win 1x1,but if King dont want wait he can find other people to try..And in my opinion if player win King 1x1 what will very hard he can ask for award what he need if its possible.(ofc dont all but maybe tool +4; 3k+2 weapon)But it will be basic on player lvl whos win him.
If you really decide to release a kraken, he must also have his own rules.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
terminator

Post by terminator »

blitzcraig wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:56 am not trying to hijack the thread, but why do so many people say the scorpion king is "mage biased"?
High Dex and armor makes all non Mana Chars hit it for nothing, only Mana can deal damage to it
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf