KingCorpse (BATTLE ROYAL) T.Y.M

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LordSeth

KingCorpse (BATTLE ROYAL) T.Y.M

Post by LordSeth »

As many know there is a new suspicious character running around causing trouble.
KingCorpse
I have spoken with this character many times now and I found that this is a (modded character) he is NOT a GM. This player has submitted a request to uphold a new event to the game it is a event for all players that are willing to attend but this is not exactly a spawn party.

This is a PvP event to be known as (THE BATTLE ROYAL) a event to Test Your Might agianst a level 17000 he is tough but it has already been proven that he can be destroyed. He has recently taken some changes so he can hold the event and make it more rewarding and interesting.
In his event he will start a battle all players vs him. He can go hunt outlaws or clanned enemies which could be anyone in a clan. He has PvP rights and restrictions just like any other player if you see him and quickly request no PvP he may walk away and leave you alone.
He has no desire in keeping items players drop in PvP if you drop a item over level 100 or a chest item or +1/+2 item he will attempt to give it back. He is good at keeping up with drops so if a player ask for a item dropped that was not dropped this player, nothing will be given.
This character has the ability to port himself or other players and he has fast walking speed he also can spawn some monsters during his event.
Agian this character is not a GM character i can not stress this enough he is not violating any rules. He has been given privileges to have a challenging event for players and himself and he is monitored as often as possable so if he violates any rules we will know.

About his event, the battle royal will be announced through the SYSTEM so all in game will know about this. Anyone can go watch the battle royal without getting involved in the battle. If a player does anything to get involved such as a quick hit and run or a stun/slow the player then can be targeted and attacked.

The BATTLE ROYAL will have 3 winners to receive rewards. 1st place the player that tanks the most damage and survives longest=choose a rare item (already implemented in the game) and 10 levels.
2nd place the player that deals the most damage and survives the longest=gets a rare item (already implemented in the game).
3rd place player that gets the kill hit is guaranteed 100% a level 2k drop from KingCorpse FYI he has a 3k gear in this event.
Note: KingCorpse can run to a location on the map to regen a small amount of his hp to continue fighting so stuns are suggested if you don't want him doing this. Also during the battle he is not given permission to run to a (SHOP) to regen full hp if he needs to go to a shop he can do this after his death before he returns to the event.

Any battles with KingCorpse that is not announced from the SYSTEM is not a event battle it is simply him fighting the players of FT as if he is a ordinary player out to find a victim.

Killerbunny has retired But KingCorpse has been awakened.

I hope you enjoy when the event takes place. As long as there is plenty of players to help bring him down.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Mr_Maks

Re: KingCorpse (BATTLE ROYAL) T.Y.M

Post by Mr_Maks »

Good rules of the event I like it.
All the same, the challenge of 1x1 to try your hand will be impossible?

(1x1 challenge)
If it will be there should be a few rules:
-You can not run outside the map.
-Mr. 17k should run away and heal health only 30% hp no more,or it will be has no end.
-If all sides agree they can have pvp face to face without run.
-If player win Mr. 17k and want try challenge with him 1x1 again.Mr. 17k will be stronger in other subsequent attempts as well as with the event.(But when he got win he again start on 17k lvl and make himself stronger with every lose)
-If Mr. 17k can run faster then normal players,players can't win with normal pvp rule,in 1x1 he want got normal speed (on 1x1 fight or when he hunting)And that one will very long,bc need so long wait when he will lost all acceleration it can be 10-30 min.

Winner can get award 2 rare items or 20 lvls.

And one ask,i hope he can't hunting on players who will grinding?It will be dishonest because he got his levels without spending years in the game and he can get too many problems for grinding players.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

The rules have been set. And this is a character that has been playing game coming up on 7 years. Only new name now 😉. rewards are set ferm because if too many rare items in game some players may not want to proceed upcoming quest for these items because they already have could cause a problem then asking for GM help. Hope this is understandable. And 1vs1 PvP is not agianst the rules. If your 8k mage see a 250 player in enemy clan you have the right to kill even though 250 player has no chance to live. Same can be done with KingCorpse but I did say that if a player says please no PvP he may leave them alone. 😁
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Well that was just a question.

The difference between me and King is that I spent about 5 years to achieve this.And he getting an account without losing time is a little different.+He have full time for hunting i'm getting so much more time for grinding,then pvp.
And the difference is that when players training their statistics are not in order to answer pvp,if they run on maps they should be ready to answer.That's why I'm talking about it.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Having said that, I hope opposing clans will work together rather than fight each other. Put aside your differences for one hour and fight for the rest of the week.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Where are you KingCorpse??i gona crash your bones!!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Hmm,i got one more ask,if player 100 sword just hit him with fire and dont die he win?IOr he will be immune to skills how scorpion king?This moment must be taken into account.Bc if low levels just can get 2/3 awards,for what make this event,i can too bringe my sword 140 and try fire hit him.But what interest in it if this too easy...
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Skills will affect KingCorpse just like any other player this goes with PvP restrictions I will not have this changed otherwise agian melee will have lower chance to win.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
aang

Post by aang »

Whats mean moded? He didnt bought lvls?
terminator

Post by terminator »

aang wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:14 am Whats mean moded? He didnt bought lvls?
He is an event, not a player, GM's altered his stats manually to make him an event. Think of him as a buffed monster that has intelligence.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.