Magus quest ?

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rb1957

Magus quest ?

Post by rb1957 »

I can't find Magus in (3,3) ?

Walked all over, tired of smashing red crocs. Can't see "broken leg man" either ?
Leone

Re: Magus quest ?

Post by Leone »

I might be wrong but I think he's at the top of the fairy island on that map.

The guy with the broken leg is on the left hand side. Go there, walk up and down and you'll see him.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Leone is correct on the location. It's a pretty dangerous trip though, so be careful!
How dangerous?: Show
If you're going there at the minimum level one single fairy will probably kill you and any pets rather quickly!

"What's the minimum level needed for that quest?"
That's a good question, hypothetical person!: Show
It's essentially level 250. Sure, you can talk to the magus before that and get the quest, but 250 is the level needed to purchase the item needed to complete it.
What do you mean I can't BUY something until a certain level??: Show
First of all, I said "purchase" not "buy," ok hypothetical person? Don't start putting words in my mouth! Second, I mean you have to be level 250 to buy it from the store, like I said.
Oh, it looks like the only item where you have to be that level to *ahem* PURCHASE it is a...: Show
Whoa! Seriously, let me get the spoiler bracket set up first! But, yes, if you were going to say a giant bat from the pet store you are right! Without hitting 250 it's not even an option to purchase for this quest.
Nuh, uh! I could buy a pet item and get a giant bat before level 250!: Show
Well, yeah, you could, but it's not really cost effective on a few different levels. First of all, you seriously want to spend that kind of real money or game money to get this finished early?

Second, don't bother with a trick spoiler question here hypothetical person, but you can't USE your reward until level 250 anyhow. Got it?

Besides, it's dangerous, so why risk the expensive purchase of a pet item?
Uh, not a trick, but is there a safe way to do this?: Show
Yes! And thank you for adding the spoiler too!

Walk towards the top by following along the left/west side of the island. Just stay as close as you can to the edge of the island and both you AND your pet giant bat (hopefully purchased from the pet store) will be totally safe.

"Shouldn't you have just pointed this out first? You know, since you mentioned it right away?"

Good question, hypothetical person! Very astute of you!
You see...: Show
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
rb1957

Post by rb1957 »

thx. I've been on fairy island, I know how dangerous those fairys can be. I was sure I'd seen Magus before in my travels, I did one pass thru the island, will look there more carefully.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

man with broken legs is at 3,3 map where crocs are.

walk up that map at left side.

there lays the man !
DUKE of SK-Clan
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

but if u like the quest at 220 at fairys island.. walk island allways at the right side up.
it is at upper side.
not walk inside or u die by fairys.
allways outside !

Greetings...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan