Trade Assistance - Report Scammers & Cheaters

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryaca_

Re: Trade Assistance - Report Scammers & Cheaters

Post by ryaca_ »

i believe that was a hobbs only project
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

DaHobbit wrote: Tue May 24, 2016 2:53 am 1) Some GMs will help players trade items that are not straight trades (item for gold). If you want someone to hold items during a trade, and then disperse those items according to the trade deal, the below list of GMs will be glad to help. Please remember that GMs are from various parts of the world and understand different languages, but not all languages. So if you request help from a GM that does not speak your language, he may not be able to help. The GMs that are currently available, and willing to assist in trades as the "middleman" are:
a) DaHobbit
b) Arashiko (speaks English+French)
c) (GMs will edit to add their name)
If desired, any GM can list yourself if he want to help.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

ryaca_ wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:45 pm i believe that was a hobbs only project
Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:04 pm
DaHobbit wrote: Tue May 24, 2016 2:53 am 1) Some GMs will help players trade items that are not straight trades (item for gold). If you want someone to hold items during a trade, and then disperse those items according to the trade deal, the below list of GMs will be glad to help. Please remember that GMs are from various parts of the world and understand different languages, but not all languages. So if you request help from a GM that does not speak your language, he may not be able to help. The GMs that are currently available, and willing to assist in trades as the "middleman" are:
a) DaHobbit
I believe you are both correct. Hobbs took the job upon himself, and hasn't been active in a long time. Other GMs COULD do it if they chose, but it is no small task, requiring server access AND time to do it.
Omnes Autem Uri
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

yes
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

yes
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

yes
witch

Post by witch »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:53 pm
ryaca_ wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:45 pm i believe that was a hobbs only project
Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:04 pm
a) DaHobbit
I believe you are both correct. Hobbs took the job upon himself, and hasn't been active in a long time. Other GMs COULD do it if they chose, but it is no small task, requiring server access AND time to do it.
i would love to continue with hobbs scammer list , but first, i have to reach senior status and it's not easy , to be honest i don't know if i'll reach that status. .(^.^) , for now we punish the scammers(jailing them ) and putting them in internal list we know who they are,! and if they keep doing this they could lost their accts .
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Leone

Post by Leone »

You get my vote. They are the worst of ft.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

+1
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

I still think scammers should be given a brown name colour (both in game, PM, /msg, Forum posts, and public and green chat)
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.