New Coins Currency

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Skylar

New Coins Currency

Post by Skylar »

My suggestion is how about this game have another currency apart from gold coins and add another coins type like purple coins or diamond coins?

I.e: every 1m gold will be changed to 1 another coins, so if someone put 1.5m gold it will be changed to 1 coin 500k gold.

As i know having to trade items to gold sometimes need more than the maximum gold in trade( i don't know about max gold in trade, but someone told me it's about 2b).

So maybe this new coins can help?
NOTHING SPECIAL
SellSword

Re: New Coins Currency

Post by SellSword »

There was a low(ish) limit on gold before, but now if you wanted to buy something for 10+ billion even you could do so.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
terminator

Post by terminator »

What about a reverse gold conversion? (Joking) Id be looking at around $12000 if that occured....what a dream:)
Edit: Make that $120,000
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Skylar wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:24 am My suggestion is how about this game have another currency apart from gold coins and add another coins type like purple coins or diamond coins?

I.e: every 1m gold will be changed to 1 another coins, so if someone put 1.5m gold it will be changed to 1 coin 500k gold.

As i know having to trade items to gold sometimes need more than the maximum gold in trade( i don't know about max gold in trade, but someone told me it's about 2b).

So maybe this new coins can help?
I like this idea but the issue is the amount of space we have on our screens. Would a new icon interfere with gameplay somehow on that screen? I'm asking a question rather than disagreeing.

Your idea may help in the fight against scammers. Currently, it is sometimes difficult to read if the person you are trading with has typed enough zeroes.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Leone wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:00 pm Currently, it is sometimes difficult to read if the person you are trading with has typed enough zeroes.
This here can be tricky for a few reasons. If you're trading something for one thousand gold it shows as "1000" gold, but trading something for one million gold shows as "1000k" gold.

Personally, I don't think of "one million" in terms of "one thousand thousands," so it's easy enough to get this mixed up with a quick glance. If the layout could support it I think it would be nice to see 1,000,000 showing. I fully understand there are some cultural differences between using zeros or commas though.
Leone

Post by Leone »

And some countries use . whereas others use ,

Default as you suggest is a space. Everyone is happy then.
cello117

Post by cello117 »

And a extra shop in game to same others shop will be cool
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:10 pm If the layout could support it I think it would be nice to see 1,000,000 showing. I fully understand there are some cultural differences between using zeros or commas though.
Language settings should take care of that.

25,000,000,000 becomes a bit big though ...
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

The numbers shown also round too. If you offer 5,654,321,234 for a backpack or whatever you won't see a few hundred thousand gold added to the trade. Nobody seems to deal with the lower place values with expensive items, but the discrepancy would be noticed at least.