touch to move

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

El.Menda

Re: touch to move

Post by El.Menda »

Por mí, así está perfecto.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Here's a composite shot of LK going from Map 0.0 to Map 0.-1
→ Border Crossing Passport Please!: Show
BorderCrossings.jpg
I'd like to say I have a few alts that were logged at map edges, the old map edges, and a couple of times I've had a problem.

I log them and see the "yellow dots" on the mini-map, but not my character. Trying to move them has caused the game to reboot, but once found and parked near a map edge they take up their new positions quite nicely.

Overall nice improvement.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=16761

I am at work and have not checked this issue myself, but this above appears to be a complaint that the new border crossing doesn't allow access to the small area where freya can be spawned. I don't know if it's possible to come up from the bottom and get inside the freya camp, but seeing the post does remind me that I did that quest spawning on the bottom border. An issue to look into.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:34 pm viewtopic.php?f=39&t=16761

I am at work and have not checked this issue myself, but this above appears to be a complaint that the new border crossing doesn't allow access to the small area where freya can be spawned. I don't know if it's possible to come up from the bottom and get inside the freya camp, but seeing the post does remind me that I did that quest spawning on the bottom border. An issue to look into.
Yes, I'm beginning to think it wasn't such a good idea as well. I have found my self stuck in rocks, trees and such. Exiting game and restarting was only fix.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Using touchscreen.
: Show
Screenshot_2019-04-29-17-05-21.png
Screenshot_2019-04-29-17-05-21.png (1.61 MiB) Viewed 2370 times
I did however have to enter from the south map. Perhaps a good fix for this is to have compbatant remove the lower part of the Freya wall.

Alternatively, players can enable the combination of the D-pad and touch to move.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Have definite mixed feelings about this. It is nice to come near an edge and not get stuck like before until able to cross. But now as mentioned it is what you find into the next map that is unpredictable. In a short time I got stuck in a grove of trees and if I tried to move returned back to map I just came from. Several times had to move along the edge to try a new spot to cross. So in essence at least for maps with lots of trees, rocks, etc near the map edge this is not an improvement but a reverse of the previous difficulty.
Retired
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

One other issue I have is that when I cross I can't seem to walk along the border on the other side. That is, I need to take another step in and can then skirt the border.

I think it's a good idea, so hopefully a new version will work.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.