Total Alliance Vs. Limited Alliance Neutrality

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

What's your opinion on which you would choose?

Isolationist Approach of Limited Alliances
50%
Open border with Total Alliances
33%
In the middle
17%

Total votes: 6
terminator

Total Alliance Vs. Limited Alliance Neutrality

Post by terminator »

For most of my clan life, I have attempted to adopt the vision to limit my alliances to neighbors, to take away entangeling foreign alliances. This is one form of neutrality, however I believe their is two forms. One were you limit, and the other where you accept all. I am going to test the effect of what occurs when one attempts to ally all, with the vision of neutrality. I put this here for all to see, I do not favor one side or the other, each side has equal opportunity for my ally if they ask, I post this for all to see and understand what is happening. I honestly have no idea what will happen, which is why I shall test this, I'll update this to let you guys know how well it works.

STARTS TOMMOROW
RULES:
No building in FTSS Base
No war in FTSS base/ sieging
No hiding in FTSS base from being attacked

That's it....Find me ingame on 4.2, or if I'm just moving around maps etc for alliance.
Last edited by terminator on Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Mr_Maks

Re: Total Alliance Vs. Limited Alliance Neutrality

Post by Mr_Maks »

Yes, I agree alliances should be different for neutral clans so that between some enemies were not so one of the parties hiding in a neutral clan and putting it at risk of attacking a neutral clan.
2 types of alliances:
1)Normal alliance where all war clans wanna will unite to fight their enemies.
2)A limited alliance that does not allow the allies to run through their clan bases but completely turns off PVP between clans and the attack of buildings.

Now neutral clans clans will not be able to cover themselves by pretending that this is just an alliance for friendship, and no more.Meanwhile as whose either enemies are hiding behind their walls.This will solve almost all the nuances.

Huge + for this idea.
terminator

Post by terminator »

Mr_Maks wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:46 am Yes, I agree alliances should be different for neutral clans so that between some enemies were not so one of the parties hiding in a neutral clan and putting it at risk of attacking a neutral clan.
2 types of alliances:
1)Normal alliance where all war clans wanna will unite to fight their enemies.
2)A limited alliance that does not allow the allies to run through their clan bases but completely turns off PVP between clans and the attack of buildings
I like this idea, though not sure how no pvp and attack of builds would affect clan balance. If I made a spam clan wall then it's perm..... Also would be no motivation to lvl buildings to to little fear.
I'm just hoping to use "open border" neutrality rather than my past of close border, and see if it negatively or positively impacts my ability to stay neutral :)
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

If you are a neutral clan, you can make a normal alliance with another neutral clan.But if such an alliance is with a hostile clan, it always looks like the fact that a neutral clan has also become hostile.Limites alliance so good for this.
And it will not affect the PVP and attack in any way. You can remove the alliance at any time you need.
terminator wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:52 am
I'm just hoping to use "open border" neutrality rather than my past of close border, and see if it negatively or positively impacts my ability to stay neutral :)
Yes, it will negatively affect the side which does not have an alliance.
And one more example,Lev base is under cover and we don’t want to let everyone enter our map just because the enemies have an alliance.Limited alliance will better for this plan too.
terminator

Post by terminator »

Mr_Maks wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:02 am If you are a neutral clan, you can make a normal alliance with another neutral clan.But if such an alliance is with a hostile clan, it always looks like the fact that a neutral clan has also become hostile.Limites alliance so good for this.
And it will not affect the PVP and attack in any way. You can remove the alliance at any time you need.
Totally agree, which is why basically every clan uses the limited alliance. I wanna break this habit, make players make more friends, I am risking my clan on it:). But I also don't want to carelously lose my clan for no reason, I have a plan, and if it fails, I will resort back to limited alliance, with proof that allying all doesn't bring prosperity. I'm hoping having hostile clans on both sides cancels this out......I guess we shall see.
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
Leone

Post by Leone »

It almost goes without saying, but I suggest you need to make it absolutely clear to other clans the benefits they will get from this idea.

The advantages to you are (I think):

You can build your base in peace
You make new friends

You'll know as well as I do that clan alliances can change to day and clan bases can be here today gone tomorrow.

So - what's in it for them? Particularly the clans who enjoy warfare and sieging.

Having said that, I really like the idea and wish you good luck!
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Only I do not understand why this voting.If we want to add limited alliances we need to do as we described earlier.
If you make an open area for limited alliances in this there is simply no sense this is the same normal alliance.In my place I would delete this voting.
The whole choice will be to make this decision and bring it into the game or not.And in the game you already will have a choice between two types of alliances.(Total and limited)Both options will have to stay and not 2 replaces the first.For each case, you need one type of alliance on your choice but which you can change at any time or delete it.
generous11

Post by generous11 »

I invite you to join my clan with the deal :)
come on man I wait you!
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

I think the no clan pvp for nuetral should b at base only.. That way if they are on a map other than where their builds are located, they cannot block heal or interfere with other wars and remain untouchable. Otherwise seems fine. could always make a nuetral/active button.. Have any attack on clan map by 'NEUTRAL' clan override button and become 'ACTIVE'. Just a thought.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-