Ogre Halflings

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Grimdawg

Ogre Halflings

Post by Grimdawg »

Just lost an ogre halfling and purchased another pet but ogre halfling isn't on list. I didn't choose another yet because I would like a halfling. Please fix problem. It's not listed on forum anywhere that I can see that they not being offered anymore. If this is the case I would like a refund. Thanks
T_Y_R

Re: Ogre Halflings

Post by T_Y_R »

Same here just got to level 500 and purchased a pet wanting to get halflings but they're not in the list no more. So in the same boat as Grim please fix
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

There are news on the pets system: read them here.
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Grimdawg

Post by Grimdawg »

I still purchased my pet (which I haven't chosen yet) before any mention of such news and would like to be allowed to have one last ogre halfling. I don't understand how these decisions can be made without telling anyone when money is in question. On the pet list that you all allowed to be displayed on the forum they still listed ogre halflings as purchaseable pets and no such news was out yet that they would no longer be offered. I believe that is false advertisement. It's not like money isn't being made. I've had to rebuy at least 4 pets in 50 levels with ogre halflings. Very unhappy with the way this game is managed by admins, especially when my money is on the line.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Grimdawg wrote:I still purchased my pet (which I haven't chosen yet) before any mention of such news and would like to be allowed to have one last ogre halfling. I don't understand how these decisions can be made without telling anyone when money is in question. On the pet list that you all allowed to be displayed on the forum they still listed ogre halflings as purchaseable pets and no such news was out yet that they would no longer be offered. I believe that is false advertisement. It's not like money isn't being made. I've had to rebuy at least 4 pets in 50 levels with ogre halflings. Very unhappy with the way this game is managed by admins, especially when my money is on the line.
4 pets in 50 levels is pretty high risk grinding.
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Grimdawg wrote:I still purchased my pet (which I haven't chosen yet) before any mention of such news and would like to be allowed to have one last ogre halfling. I don't understand how these decisions can be made without telling anyone when money is in question. On the pet list that you all allowed to be displayed on the forum they still listed ogre halflings as purchaseable pets and no such news was out yet that they would no longer be offered. I believe that is false advertisement. It's not like money isn't being made. I've had to rebuy at least 4 pets in 50 levels with ogre halflings. Very unhappy with the way this game is managed by admins, especially when my money is on the line.
Any decision on purchases is made by the game developer, compbatant. I suggest you writing him a PM explaining your case
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Grimdawg

Post by Grimdawg »

ardesia wrote: Any decision on purchases is made by the game developer, compbatant. I suggest you writing him a PM explaining your case
I have already done this a few days ago, and with his lady response time I received I'm not expecting this matter to be resolved anytime soon. But hey, already got my money so why rush.
Grimdawg

Post by Grimdawg »

That was supposed to read "last", not "lady". I'm not in any way being sexist, was an honest typo and am sorry if anyone took it as such.
Tyler0552

I bought a change skin and never received it plz refund it

Post by Tyler0552 »

Never received my skin plz refund my money or reimburse it
Leone

Post by Leone »

I'd send a pm to compbatant to investigate with proof of the purchase codes.