Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
terminator
Posts: 369
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:03 am

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by terminator » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:47 am

Selling the following

8 Mummy Bandages
5 500 Hats for 1b
1k+1 Bow, Axe, Club, Wand, Sword
1.5k Club, Axe
750 plate
3 750 amulets
10 500 Amulets


I buy,
500 staff
1.5k+2 Bow
Terminator-1000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
"I must be cruel only to be kind; thus bad begins, and worse remains behind"- Shakespeare, Hamlet
User avatar
DAVEmanda
Posts: 911
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:08 pm
Location: España

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by DAVEmanda » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:38 pm

I sell my 1500+2 wand
I am:
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---
If Im special is because I make u special, but if Im person is because u made m person

Que haría yo sin ti...

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 1722
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by SellSword » Sat May 04, 2019 5:55 pm

I am looking for 500 plates and dragon heads.

Thank you! :)
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
User avatar
Leone
Posts: 2476
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by Leone » Sun May 05, 2019 6:40 pm

Buy:
2 x dragon scales
250+0 plate
User avatar
Mr_Maks
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:14 am

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by Mr_Maks » Sun May 05, 2019 10:59 pm

I will drop for you Cyclops eye (1b each) and gloves 1000 melee/range (2b each).
Pm me who intresting.
On my side experience
User avatar
guafk
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:43 pm

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by guafk » Mon May 06, 2019 1:05 am

Mr_Maks wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:59 pm
I will drop for you Cyclops eye (1b each) and gloves 1000 melee/range (2b each).
Pm me who intresting.
which monster drop 1k golves
I am a good kid 😕
User avatar
Mr_Maks
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:14 am

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by Mr_Maks » Mon May 06, 2019 7:50 am

guafk wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:05 am
Mr_Maks wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:59 pm
I will drop for you Cyclops eye (1b each) and gloves 1000 melee/range (2b each).
Pm me who intresting.
which monster drop 1k golves
Sunguinary dragon and infernal demon
On my side experience
User avatar
terminator
Posts: 369
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:03 am

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by terminator » Tue May 07, 2019 12:21 am

Selling
5 200 staffs
1 1500 staff
1k+1 weapons
750 helms and legs
500 mage hats
Mummy bandages
Terminator-1000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
"I must be cruel only to be kind; thus bad begins, and worse remains behind"- Shakespeare, Hamlet
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 1722
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by SellSword » Sun May 12, 2019 4:38 am

I will trade a 250+2 plate for a 250+0 plate. Not to mislead as one is needed during the human/orc quest and also a 500 level quest. If you want an upgrade though I will gladly trade.

I will also trade a 500+2 plate for a 500+0 plate. To be forthright, one will be needed on a quest as well, but I'll trade if desired.

Honest trading is my policy. :)
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
User avatar
terminator
Posts: 369
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:03 am

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by terminator » Sun May 12, 2019 4:47 am

SellSword wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 4:38 am
I will trade a 250+2 plate for a 250+0 plate. Not to mislead as one is needed during the human/orc quest and also a 500 level quest. If you want an upgrade though I will gladly trade.

I will also trade a 500+2 plate for a 500+0 plate. To be forthright, one will be needed on a quest as well, but I'll trade if desired.

Honest trading is my policy. :)
The +0 versions triple the prices of the +2 ^^.
Terminator-1000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
"I must be cruel only to be kind; thus bad begins, and worse remains behind"- Shakespeare, Hamlet
Post Reply