Thank you FT Staff!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

h4t3rz

Thank you FT Staff!

Post by h4t3rz »

I have taken some time to open my mind about others view and opinions. I realized my emotions get the best of me and some times things may not be the way I see them. There are some really good staff members on Ft and some not so good. I want to apologize to Lord Seth and ryaca and say thank you for all your hard work. I'm going to try and be calmer more open minded before lashing out. I hope one day we can have a game fair for everyone and I believe you two are the right path. Compbatant good work on all the updates and bug fixes.

Thank you FT Staff!
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
ryaca_

Re: Thank you FT Staff!

Post by ryaca_ »

I have been guilty of this before.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Totally agree. Thank you LordSeth, ryaca, witch, Kromelg, and Arashiko. Very thankful for what you do!
Last edited by SellSword on Sun May 12, 2019 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Reading these comments feel forgotten Kromelg who makes much new updates but no1 do not appreciate him :(
My respect Kromelg,Nobody is forgotten,nothing is forgotten 😏
terminator

Post by terminator »

Likes this
Mr_Maks wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 10:11 pm Reading these comments feel forgotten Kromelg who makes much new updates but no1 do not appreciate him :(
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 10:11 pm Reading these comments feel forgotten Kromelg who makes much new updates but no1 do not appreciate him :(
I agree there should be updates and credits on who created new maps or items. I appreciate the new maps and look forward to Future ones. Keep up the good work Kromleg , I thank you!
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
cello117

Post by cello117 »

h4t3rz wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 5:41 pm I have taken some time to open my mind about others view and opinions. I realized my emotions get the best of me and some times things may not be the way I see them. There are some really good staff members on Ft and some not so good. I want to apologize to Lord Seth and ryaca and say thank you for all your hard work. I'm going to try and be calmer more open minded before lashing out. I hope one day we can have a game fair for everyone and I believe you two are the right path. Compbatant good work on all the updates and bug fixes.

Thank you FT

Nice post
:)
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

h4t3rz wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 12:09 am
I agree there should be updates and credits on who created new maps or items. I appreciate the new maps and look forward to Future ones. Keep up the good work Kromleg , I thank you!
Maybe you did not notice, but now he is not just the one who creates new content but a full-fledged member of the GM team.