Site Admin

Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7.2 BETA

Post by compbatant »

• New crafting window
  • New quest log window
  • Map editor built-in game
If you are not beta tester yet open this link:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/co ... o.ftmmorpg

Why I changed quest log window? Because I needed space for new close(open navigation) button. Apple wanted this button so I added it to all versions.
Why new crafting window? With new crafting window it will be possible to add receipt with more than 3 ingredients. We have now many items so it was needed to divide them into categories.
I want to add more categories soon to clean up crafting. Now we have 5 categories: normal,magic, high level normal, high level magic, siege, special.
I want also to add things which can be crafted without NPC or clan building. That's why this window was needed. I want to add option for crafting better arrows for archer. Which will work
as ammo. The standard arrows will be unlimited as it was always. I am thinking also about adding option for creating(crafting) campfire which can be used for...I don't know yet ;)

And the most important new feature. Map editor built-in game client. I hope with that tool there will be more people interested in making new content.
I will open soon special sandbox map where players can test this feature. First this feature will be enabled for GM. It could help them creating new events.
I will be improving this tool to give it more features. I want to add option for easy creating and adjusting interactive elements like portals, signs or maybe even quests.
XxBOGxX

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7.2 BETA

Post by XxBOGxX »

Now craft is not possible at a distance, you need to fit in tight to the house.

This is not happy. 😢😢😢😢😢
Last edited by XxBOGxX on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
С уважением XxBOGxX ;)
XxBOGxX

Post by XxBOGxX »

How about making a separate category for ingots and tools.

I think it will be more convenient than searching for them in all categories.
С уважением XxBOGxX ;)
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

XxBOGxX wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:23 pm How about making a separate category for ingots and tools.

I think it will be more convenient than searching for them in all categories.
That is good idea. If somebody has more ideas for crafting categories then please share with us.
XxBOGxX

Post by XxBOGxX »

1. ranged combat
2. close combat
3. general
4. ingots and tools
С уважением XxBOGxX ;)
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Im wondering if there could be a resource shop to sell ingots, wood planks and magic planks, soul stones, meteors and magic trunks to? For new players especially this would help them build mining and cutting skill and make needed gold too. We already have bank shop to sell fish to. For higher players when we have leftover ingots instead of trying to find room to store can sell for a little gold. Two NPC one for stones the blacksmith and pirate NPC for planks and magic trunk. This could be developed into quest too if you like ...instead of merceny quest...mining quest for lower level player.with a way to get an item not available to craft at present blacksmith..
Retired
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Why i cannot install new Version of ft on my tablet Nexus7 (only can install Vers. 6.8.1)

I m Beta-Tester and Beta is installed, but cant update it to 7.2

Android 5.0.2 is running

On other devs. same (mostely Android 4.x.x
DUKE of SK-Clan
Leone

Post by Leone »

SK: I played on a tablet (my daughter's old one) with android version 4 until recently. When it upgraded ft maybe a week ago, I cannot even find ft mmorpg in the playstore.

Unless there's a way of reverting back to a previous version, then I guess I can't ever play ft on that tablet again.
terminator

Post by terminator »

I think a decrafting idea would be interesting. Breaking apart higher lvl items or more enhanced items into partial parts.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

SK1976 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:05 pm Why i cannot install new Version of ft on my tablet Nexus7 (only can install Vers. 6.8.1)

I m Beta-Tester and Beta is installed, but cant update it to 7.2

Android 5.0.2 is running

On other devs. same (mostely Android 4.x.x
OpenGL ES 3.0 is required for FT 7 and your devices don't support it unfortunately :(
About 25% players of FT uses devices without GL ES 3.0 at this moment and every month the number of these devices will be smaller and smaller.
FT 6 will be getting all new content for a long time but not new features or bug fixes.