new maps and story lines.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

g.jibladze

new maps and story lines.

Post by g.jibladze »

hello i think we can make new maps like this: we making story lines and if player combatant and GM's will like it, we are working everyone in map editor to make this map. if combatant will like map he will add new map in game. because everyone working with different maps with different story lines. and combatant or GM's can't check all together.
i think this will work perfect.
g-jibladze mage lvl 5400-600
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75
g.jibladze

Re: new maps and story lines.

Post by g.jibladze »

i have not time myself to work with new maps but i have ideas about story lines.

1st story line:

my story line is about sebastius if how he became so strong mage like this.
example player going with NPC and NPC is historian.
historian asking player that he need help to find ancient book where is written history about sebastius.
this library is destroyed by volcano.
player going with map where is really volcano and from mountain coming out lava. and lava going in sea where hot water making geyser golems.(geyser golem because of hot water=steam/vapor(idk used translator :D )). finally player will find entrance in underground which is blocked with stones because of volcano. player will clean it and will find book and inside book is written how sebastius changed whole world.

reading book: sebastius was ordinary magic which always wanted more powers and in this world was living only humans. sebastius was looking for ways to became more powerful than anyone else and he found ancient magic which was so dark. there was described that this way sebastius could become the strongest mage in this world and could rule everything what he wanted. so he found in this book location of "Pandora's box " which was portal of other world and this world is so dark with horrible monsters and other magical creatures. after long travel he found Pandora's box and opened it and whole world fulled with horrible creatures. sebastius got powers what he always wanted and begin ruling whole world. sebastius saved this box and put strongest monsters as defender.

wiki: According to Hesiod, when Prometheus stole fire from heaven, Zeus, the king of the gods, took vengeance by presenting Pandora to Prometheus' brother Epimetheus. Pandora opened a jar left in his care containing sickness, death and many other unspecified evils which were then released into the world. Though she hastened to close the container, only one thing was left behind – usually translated as Hope, though it could also have the pessimistic meaning of "deceptive expectation".

so players will need to find Pandora's box to save world. so Adventure begins. :D
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

i like story of pandora's box so much 8-)
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

I like that idea so much!!and i would be so happy if u make new map with that story line :D 8-)
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I think your plan is good. I haven't created anything for the game myself, but I think starting with a general idea for the quests and general type of map is good. Then maybe try to figure out how many npcs you would involve and sort of what each would be asking for (npcs always seem to want items or have something done for them). That would allow you to plan out any order for the npcs and give you some ideas on how the map(s) might need to change to fit the story.

Just my own thoughts...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Just do us all a favour and not involve 250 plates in the quest:)
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

i awakened Greek mythology :D
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 5:44 pm Just do us all a favour and not involve 250 plates in the quest:)
+10k on that!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

LostKnight wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:58 pm
Leone wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 5:44 pm Just do us all a favour and not involve 250 plates in the quest:)
+10k on that!
lol yea i know i need 250 plate for old quest and what u think if i begin make new map ill add it still? hahaha :mrgreen:
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

g.jibladze wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 7:33 pm
LostKnight wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:58 pm
+10k on that!
lol yea i know i need 250 plate for old quest and what u think if i begin make new map ill add it still? hahaha :mrgreen:
Needing 2 for King's Garden map is not exactly an "old" quest.
Me: I'd avoid the map.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.