Implentation of intermediary loot.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TangledSwerve

Implentation of intermediary loot.

Post by TangledSwerve »

I've slowly been edging my way through the lvls, nearing 1000 now & I'm noticing that the high level spawn drop almost absolutely nothing. I understand the need to rarify certain high lvl drops, but it's pretty unsatisfying when you grind through 50+ lvls from 850 on green devils or ancient minotaurs and nothing at all drops. Not even intermediary loot that they player could at least sell, or give to other players. Sure the xp is fine, but this only magnifies the sheer grind. Plus, it'd free up spots if there were something to fill up inventory, because then players would drift off to sell rather than occupy the same spot for days, sometimes weeks on end.
SellSword

Re: Implentation of intermediary loot.

Post by SellSword »

Agreed. I think it'd be nice for any mobs with a drop rate below 1% to drop some lower level gear as well. The thread below is somewhat related, and the mention of snow dragons with a rare diamond bow drop and more common steel bow drop is brought up. That'd be nice.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15671
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

SellSword wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:09 pm Agreed. I think it'd be nice for any mobs with a drop rate below 1% to drop some lower level gear as well. The thread below is somewhat related, and the mention of snow dragons with a rare diamond bow drop and more common steel bow drop is brought up. That'd be nice.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15671
Yeah, I saw that post. I'm averse to gold drops being added myself, purely because it'd be ideal to give incentives for players to move away from spawn spots occasionally. A minor lootpack tweak would improve that flow immeasurably.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Agree entirely. Secondary drops would be very useful: still rare, given the level challenge of the monsters you mention - but not quite as rare a drop as the 750 gear you can get from them.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Yes it is a great idea. The precedent for multiple types of drops is already set. Even the lowly axe Stan can drop gold, leather cap, and axe and when questing honey pots and emerald necklace! The ghost archers drops three types of bows, even the newer content devourer drops fish, rare fish, and a 300 amulet so I'm thinking it would be very possible to add drop items. One boss I helped fight dropped plate, axe, sword, and amulet!
Retired
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

im agree too. im 6300 lvl + mage and almost getting nothing pricefull even if i play whole day 24 hr. example i can drop many hides giant tooth and so many junk item for craft but can't sell it. no one need more than 5 hide and same junk item together and they are not going to pay enough money. even shop is not getting same material items.if i sell crafted item crafting rate is low and price is almost nothing.if i try 5 times 5 try materials need more than 5 hr. and its not cost for craft, im getting higher lvl s and getting harder to earn money. its so boring spend whole day and don't get any pricefull item. i think its will be good if shop will get all kind of drops and every lvl drops will have more price. :? . also new monsters new cyclopes drops eye but its quest item nothing more. most of item is for quest or have not price.
lets take 350 boots. 350 boots need 2 swamp hide and 200 boots which have more price in shop than 350 boots to sell. its loosing way. even much better way is red zombie which drops lvl 10 robe. i can make more money with low lvl drops than high lvl drops. its need to have any more price or more crafting rate to get something.

ill add also. i think could be good if high lvl monster will have more drops example elder trapper is club class and if its will drop 100 club 250 club or same thing, or ancient monotaurs is dwarf class and if its will drop 150 axe and 250 axe.
g-jibladze mage lvl 5400-600
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

also its possible to add BOSS monster which will drop many type of gear.
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

g.jibladze wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:16 am also its possible to add BOSS monster which will drop many type of gear.
That's an option for players in the ice cave who happen to be in the ?-249, 250-499, 500-749, and 750-999 level ranges. Then again, you need 2 friends in the same level range to go with you, have to be there at a certain time, and have just 1 enemy giving a chance at drops. (It was still fun!)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

This is a good idea.
Ryaca_1
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

SellSword wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:00 am
g.jibladze wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:16 am also its possible to add BOSS monster which will drop many type of gear.
That's an option for players in the ice cave who happen to be in the ?-249, 250-499, 500-749, and 750-999 level ranges. Then again, you need 2 friends in the same level range to go with you, have to be there at a certain time, and have just 1 enemy giving a chance at drops. (It was still fun!)
i know but none of is for my lvl :). thats what i ment low lvl can do much more than high lvl s
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75