Yes, if other changes are made at same time, or before this
19%
Not even if other changes are made
No votes

Total votes: 36
blitzcraig

Re: New heal spell

Post by blitzcraig »

LoL - I love that even after all this time I have people telling me when others say things about me so that I can come back and defend myself if I choose to hahaha :lol:

While I don't really care, I do think it is a pretty bad look for the GMs, but whatever

And for the record, what I said there was accurate when I said it, and remains true.... but don't let facts or truth interfere with your attacking the people who helped build this game when it started but have since moved on to different things
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

95% isn't correct anymore.

for what it's worth it's good to see you back blitz.

if you feel that i am bad for the gm team or have committed a grave injustice feel free to report me to admin or compbatant.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

jaja no grave injustice at all - just childish to revive such an old thread to call me and other players noobs, that's all

but for what it's worth, if you think that more than 5% of the people playing back then have reached level 3000, I'd argue that you're wrong... in fact, I'd argue that most of them are not playing at all - and I'm not attacking or disparaging the game at all when I say that... love the game - always have, always will - it's just a fact that the large majority of players of any game do not stick with it that long - you've got the minority who are the ones on the forums and paying huge amounts of money and time, but again, we're the minority. But all that aside, to call the players who had commented on that thread "noobs" is demonstrably false... you can look at the length of time many of us had been in game at that time, and the impact we'd had on it, and see beyond any doubt that calling us noobs is simply inaccurate. And while I find it beyond distasteful and disrespectful for a GM to be on the forum going out of his/her way to insult players, I just simply don't care enough about you or your opinions to make a big deal about it - which is not meant to be an insult... I do care just enough to have commented here - and frankly, it does make me a little sad to think that the GM team has come to a place where it's acceptable, but again I stepped away a long, long time ago, and it's not for me to worry about anymore :)
⬜ 💣 🌏
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

it is what it is. if i am what ft is reduced to its because there was no one else to fill the position.

for wat it's worth ft is still here and i sacrifice my time every day to help players with issues and to punish cheaters.

when 5 gms suddenly left without warning, the machine that is ft still needed to run so i am here. if i as a gm am a sad example of wat a gm should be then so be it. its wat was left. i am here right or wrong good or bad win or lose.

it is my personal choice to be here.

ppl can accept me or not.

either way i will continue to sacrifice my personal time to help ft.

as for my forum behavior, hey its me ryaca. nothing new to see me spouting off on the forums. ive more than shamed and degraded myself many times before here on the forums. im not going to change. it is what it is.

it makes for interesting reading for others so oh well.

anyway may good luck find you wherever life takes you.

the bee still lives.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

-snip-
ryaca_ wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:20 pm for wat it's worth ft is still here and i sacrifice my time every day to help players with issues and to punish cheaters.

it is my personal choice to be here.

ppl can accept me or not.

either way i will continue to sacrifice my personal time to help ft.
And for this, my hat is off to you (and the rest of the team) -- I do hope it goes well for you all, and that you enjoy your time as a GM as much as I did :)
⬜ 💣 🌏
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

ty blitz. you were always my favorite.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Keep on fighting the good fight, and enjoy the good times more than you hate the bad times ;)
⬜ 💣 🌏
Nita45

Post by Nita45 »

I agree 110% yes mage win 1vs1, but who will attack mage in 1vs1 people always gang up on mages and mages becomes helpless in self defense (the only weapon) too. What's the point of mage being superior at this point.? And every body know if u put ur hands on fire it gets burn, so why will someone put their hands on fire while they know it gets burn.? So it's the same why will people do 1vs 1 know that mage always win. Obviously people will have heal blockers and gang up on mage and mage 100% death. So any advantage of being superior here.? Ok if mage heal block cant be remove then I suggest that= in pvp mages abilities always get reduce to -50% it's good I agree with it. so it can be solved by this idea too,

1ST IDEA= if mage during pvp -50% heal is reduce than when there is
When 1 blocker = 55% heal
when 2 blockers= 60% heal
when 3 blockers= 65% heal
When 4 blockers= 70% heal
When 5 blockers= 75% heal
When 6 blockers= 80% heal
When 7 blockers= 85% heal
When 8 blockers= 90% heal
When 9 blockers= 95% heal
When 10 blockers=100% heal
and after that no more heal increases even if there is more blockers, if mage is made in this way people will be satisfied too, and mage somehow will able to fight in crowds, let damage and arm spell abilities remain -50% reduce in all cases no matter. But at least only that heal ability.

2ND IDEA =just only the heal ability let it remain as 100% heal in both pvp and pvm, no 50% reduce in all cases.

3RD IDEA = remove the heal block system permanently.

4RD IDEA= keep the heal block system but, add new spell for self heal only.

I don't know if u all like it or not but my suggestion in this idea will make it fair for mages. Now if some one comment me and say mage always win 1vs1, in both cases mages will always win 1vs1, with the Idea that I suggested mage will win 1vs 1, and also without the idea that I suggested mage will win 1vs1 as well. So wining pvp for mages in both cases is same. so even if the idea I suggested is applied it will make no difference for mage instead people will be satisfied and stop complaining about mages. So if the idea I suggested is applied it will remain same as before just slightly mage 5% little more powerful and mage will able to come forward in pvp, And I can see people use mages as a tools to drop gears and make money helpless mages cant do anything as people always team up and kill mages, as mages can't run or use speed pots as they r like 99 years oldman. So mage always victim, ok mage can use pant at 2k for speed, but what if melee use 2k pant and pots it's the same thing. Its have no difference in it, that what I want to tell about mage heal system too, it wont make much difference for mages in pvp as nobody will attack mage in 1vs1, so why not add this features. I had been 2 years I never saw mages getting 1vs1 always 2vs1 3vs1, sometimes even 2 attacker+3 noob blockers vs mage, i believe everybody knows it. Including people who are reading my comment and play as melee classes, ask them they will say they always gang up, so I don't say this is balance for mage as this is one of the most disadvantage for mage, just mage have healing that's why too much disadvantage added to mage class. It's like 1 soldier is equip 1 mg42 machine gun and 1000 terrorist is equip with Lee Enfield rifle. Can 1 soldier fight 1000 terrorist even if he have machine gun? Now way so is the same thing for mages too.
Heal spell = mg42
Terrorist = heal blockers,
I am sorry if I annoyed someone but seeing weakness of mage and complaint about mages just thought and idea to make it better and remain balanced. I am sorry if i say anything bad in my comment plz forgive me. And thank you u all for giving me this opportunity to share my idea with u all. I have English problems so my words might not satisfied u all sorry for that.
Nita45

Post by Nita45 »

I strongly agree to mage new spell. And mage one hand is always empty why not add some spell book or and orbe that have damage resistance .?
Nita45

Post by Nita45 »

I strongly agree to mage new spell. And mage one hand is always empty why not add some spell book or and orbe that have damage resistance .?