Chests on Club Stan's map

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Chests on Club Stan's map

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:47 pm Can you craft the 750 club in offline? That sells for 99m.
Yup it is there, but doubt the 99m. That's what it sells for today in the MMOG game, it use to be 153m before the change. Chances for me weigh in at 20% success or 80% succeed at failing and I don't think there is an increase for failing in the RPG game - at least I have not noticed one. "Maybe" ( :? ) back when the RPG game was created: 250m maybe :lol: :lol:

There is a 100% chance at the Axe of Soul 500. That sold for 83m vs the 61m it has now But one has to belong to the human shop to get it.

Now saying all that I just checked ---> map 4.0 where the Human and Orc Shops are and East and West caves are - does not exist.

OFF TOPIC: Does failing to craft increase one chances in the RPG game?
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Nishinoya

Post by Nishinoya »

Oww thanks , but what the trappers looks like , or their location , sorry dont knoe if i already incounter that trappers
Leone

Post by Leone »

4, -1 the same map where you found the cavemen.
Nishinoya

Post by Nishinoya »

Whats next ? I already destroyed the artifact with spectre that i summoned to proditor and also i talk to him and live him with his shamed , but the break the magic quest is still in my quest log , i already go and talk to the posible person i think to finish the quest but all of them cant talk again , dont know if i miss a person or something , im stock i dont know what to do next pls help , im in offline forgotten tales thanks