Fix Notifications

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Fix Notifications

Post by Lestat »

I know this topic has been brought up many times....How DF are people attacking builds but no email to alert ? This notif works as well as the counter does...I still can either mine for 10 min and get nothing..or like yesterday...20 trunks before I stop and tree disappeared.. built a whole level yesterday without using one mat... If u leave a building unfinished, after reset it offsets plank needed by half and adds to stone(haven't tried,but would make me think u could build without ever needing more than 1 plank per level...) It will stop at 1 plank.. the I tapped and nothing happens still occurs...( More annoying during pvp) u have to either switch maps or relog...u can throw 20 knives at someone and they just walk away(even if they have 20 ppl stunning them) these are just a few glitches... Could name numerous ones,but it seems these are never going to be addressed..no money to be gained ?? I enjoy the game,spend money on game, just like these year old or older things fixed...
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Leone

Re: Fix Notifications

Post by Leone »

Lots of bugs mentioned and hope they get sorted. I'd say thumbs up for saying rather than keeping quiet. Not everyone would or does.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

I am sorry to hear about your lost builds Lestat.
Ryaca_1
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

All good ry..I'm used to losing my builds..been that way since I started ObeY. Just need issues fixed..I lost builds and can't retaliate because ....there's no way to know who...
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

And btw, I just had the craziest glitch...I could tap builds to left of my screen, but right side wouldn't tap...not my phone or I couldn't type now...that's more annoying than no taps recognized...
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Also, can't rebuild when towers glitch and remain after destroyed. This just allows enemies greater chance to invade if you can't be on at reset. I thought changing the game engine was supposed to help the game ( which in many ways has) but has caused new issues that haven't been dealt with.. I'm not into making maps or any of the other features added..so they can't redirect my focus from issues by adding these features.. I'm here to play the game. I understand there will be glitches, but normally they would be addressed, not ignored for years and new material added.. would be different if we just had an update and these started, but they didn't . Icant remember these issues before the switch, some like no repairing gates started years ago and never have been addressed. If they aren't going to be addressed, tell us. And on the subject of gates, y can't they be rotated ? If walls can go either direction, so should gates. Or one would think. Maybe I'm just ranting to you all, but after 5+ years we still have "new game" issues. We even still have items that are in game but have no use, stables and mounts, summoners scroll, and many new items shown but not released. In game quest that require items crafted from clan only, but not everyone wants clans, so they are left begging or spamming at spawn and spending gold(which is almost as hard to get as drops(most are .01%) which means instead of farming gold, u are leveling( maybe, depends on what u are after) and might get lucky for a drop..example..I started farming 500 pants at level 480, at level 510 I bought a pair...so 30 levels and 2 weeks later I gave up..wonder why it cost so much for gear...try farming it, or the mats to craft(as long as ur clanned to craft it, or u want to spend $50 for a house). I'm sure when Compbatent made the game he thought 3k wouldn't be a level anyone would reach(gears for longest time never exceeded 500) now we have ppl at almost 20k( u just let them kill you,why try fight)?
Like I've said I enjoy the game, we just have issues needing some sort of addressing, either try to fix or tell us you don't know how.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190808-222214.png
Screenshot_20190808-222214.png (1.54 MiB) Viewed 3142 times
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
vasinta

Post by vasinta »

(From a distance, one can hear ardesia, eating popcorn)
--
:popcorn: ardesia's other forum account
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Words.
Last edited by proto_nuke on Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryaca_1
Leone

Post by Leone »

With regard to your point 4 (clan gate bug), I did this forum search - gate bug - and got 140 or so hits. Not all are directly related ( for example, the gate at Silverwood is included)

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keyw ... &start=130

The gate was proposed by trilix in December 2014 and comp implemented it soon afterwards. Since then, players have asked if it could be rotated from horizontal to vertical and also commented on the non repair bug.

As far as i can see GMs have offered to fix specific gates when requested to, but I've not found any mention of a permanent solution. I guess there may be other threads , but at least we have a start.