Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7.0 first beta

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

TI_TI

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7.0 first beta

Post by TI_TI »

Privet iz Rossii! Bezumno khochetsya videt' igru dlya ayfona ili na komp'yuter. Obidno, chto igra poka dostupna tol'ko dlya platformy android. Zhelayu udachi glavnomu razrabotchik (i yego komande, yesli takova yest') Chtoby u Vas poskoreye vse poluchilos' i igra stala yeshche luchshe ! :)) Bezumno lyublyu Vashu igru, khotya znakom s ney boleye nedeli. Podsel, kak na kokain i ne mogu slezt', nastol'ko igra menya vpechatlila )))))
Yeshche raz zhelayu udachi ;)
Развернуть
425/5000
Hello from Russia! Madly you want to see the game for iPhone or computer. It's a shame that the game is still available only for the android platform. I wish good luck to the main developer (and his team, if there is one) so that everything will work out as soon as possible and the game will become even better! :)) I love your game madly, although I have known it for more than a week. Sat down like a cocaine and can not get down, so the game impressed me)))))
Once again, good luck;)
Leone

Post by Leone »

It is available on android, Apple and PC.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

TI_TI wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:03 pm Privet iz Rossii! Bezumno khochetsya videt' igru dlya ayfona ili na komp'yuter. Obidno, chto igra poka dostupna tol'ko dlya platformy android. Zhelayu udachi glavnomu razrabotchik (i yego komande, yesli takova yest') Chtoby u Vas poskoreye vse poluchilos' i igra stala yeshche luchshe ! :)) Bezumno lyublyu Vashu igru, khotya znakom s ney boleye nedeli. Podsel, kak na kokain i ne mogu slezt', nastol'ko igra menya vpechatlila )))))
Развернуть
425/5000
Hello from Russia! Madly you want to see the game for iPhone or computer. It's a shame that the game is still available only for the android platform. I wish good luck to the main developer (and his team, if there is one) so that everything will work out as soon as possible and the game will become even better! :)) I love your game madly, although I have known it for more than a week. Sat down like a cocaine and can not get down, so the game impressed me)))))
Once again, good luck;)
The IOS version is almost ready.
In the next week I am going to submit it to App Store :)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

compbatant wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:56 am The IOS version is almost ready.
And in the next week I will be playing it on that too. What a coincidence! :smiley:
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
TI_TI

Post by TI_TI »

compbatant wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:56 am
TI_TI wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:03 pm Privet iz Rossii! Bezumno khochetsya videt' igru dlya ayfona ili na komp'yuter. Obidno, chto igra poka dostupna tol'ko dlya platformy android. Zhelayu udachi glavnomu razrabotchik (i yego komande, yesli takova yest') Chtoby u Vas poskoreye vse poluchilos' i igra stala yeshche luchshe ! :)) Bezumno lyublyu Vashu igru, khotya znakom s ney boleye nedeli. Podsel, kak na kokain i ne mogu slezt', nastol'ko igra menya vpechatlila )))))
Развернуть
425/5000
Once again, good luck;)
The IOS version is almost ready.

ohhhhh, good news, would be sooner. A week is a short time, so learn how to manage time and wind it forward one week)))

Though I have been playing for less than two weeks, I have already managed to put together a whole team of my friends and everyone really likes the game.

There are even people like me, the guys who have an iPhone) Today I reported such great news. Here, now we sit, we wait)
terminator

Post by terminator »

Two things
1. Pressing back button exits app,I prefer it to go to the login in page, because I switch accounts alot, and going to home screen is not helpful
2. When I reopen the app from home screen, I am unable to get my keyboard to show, I have to close the app and reopen to switch accts
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

A couple of days ago I installed the Linux version on Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch).

Will use it for a few days and put up my review.
→ So far so good: Show
FT-7-1.jpg
FT-7-2.jpg
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
terminator

Post by terminator »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:23 am A couple of days ago I installed the Linux version on Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch).

FT-7-1.jpg
FT-7-2.jpg
Pretty sweet desktop...btw i may try to work on that combo quest thing....or should i wait for another update? its been a bit and havent really thought about it to much.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:23 am A couple of days ago I installed the Linux version on Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch).

FT-7-1.jpg
FT-7-2.jpg
What is that background?
Ryaca_1
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Background looks like that dying tree near his house! ;)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.