Gravedigger letter help me

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: Gravedigger letter help me

Post by Leone »

sebciu1990 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:06 am because of your game error i have to wait god knows how much? I would like to rate 1 and finish the game. I would like to play and now I will wait a week of time :o
from what I see this error has been around for a long time. but why fix it? It is better just to take advantage of it and have it in your nose
A week?! Your original post was made on 22 August and the one I am quoting was 23 August.
sebciu1990

Post by sebciu1990 »

Lestat wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:25 pm Lol..how much u wanna bet he didn't even collect the letter ? Now he blames the game for his mistake.
since I have a quest, I think I had to receive this letter ... I didn't even have it in my inventory.
sebciu1990

Post by sebciu1990 »

not without reason this game has such a rating. I'm not going to wait any longer. I put out a well-deserved 1 and find another game :!:
Leone

Post by Leone »

I'm not a GM,but I can tell you this. They don't take kindly to threats of blackmail and are less inclined to help players resorting to such behaviour.

Here's a further suggestion if you aren't prepare to wait for the busy gm team to investigate your issue.

Create another character. Use this one to start the gravedigger quest. Keep the letter in your inventory.

On a different device, log on your original character and pass the letter from your new character to this one.

Don't have two devices? Ok, create a new character and ask a player on the forum to login, hold the letter and transfer it that way.

Doesn't work for you? Ok, well that's your choice.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I'm usually the compassionate diplomat but this whole scenario is as sad as it is laughable. Too bad we can't rate players too... I'd say a -1.

My apologies for above comment...the player was having a bad time of it and this was unnecessary.
Last edited by Gullander on Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

OMG, for a quest that is not essential to the game - you get 10 gold for delivering the letter.

Player attitude -1 for each gold s/he won't wait for = -10

And yup, very common that new players forget to pick up something. And an NPC right there at where new players spawn for the first time tells you to "pick up stuff":
id 81

chat_npc Hey, you! Come over here!
chat_npc I will help you understanding this game. You can also read the game help in the app's menu.
chat_npc First, I will teach you how to pick up items. They are dropped by killed monsters or by looting treasures.
chat_npc The items are displayed on the screen. Click on them to add them to your inventory!
chat_me OK. I will remember this.
mmo_chat_npc In this game, you can explore the world and solve quests, fight monsters. You can craft items and you can join clans to enjoy PvP.
mmo_chat_me Nice! Is PVP also possible without joining any clan?
mmo_chat_npc Yes! But only in a small (3) level range.
mmo_chat_me Thank You.
and then the Kulgan Tutorial with the two guys by that campfire also reminds people to "pick up stuff" - that a 15 level Tutorial. So how about: -10 per level, which means:

Player rating: -160
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
sebciu1990

Post by sebciu1990 »

You talk to me here, some (edited) and the truth is that the game is bugged. Nobody could or wouldn't fix it from the beginning of the game. In addition, no one wants to help me and makes me wait God knows how much. I don't think I downloaded the game to be on the phone.

wait, someone will help you when there is time. maybe today, maybe next week, maybe next year someone will be good enough. Thank you for such a game. I wonder if if the real money payment is bad, you would also wait so much time :lol:
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

I ust created a new character to see if this qwest is bugged. It isnt bugged. I successfully completed the after.i PICKED UP the letter
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Amazing how a new player doing level one quests knows so much about the game and is such an authority! It is the height of hubris to think you know something without fully trying it out for yourself. You encounter one difficulty and cry baby about it without any patience at all or recognizing this forum has many players who could have supported and helped you but you write all of them off because you had one bad event happen. The fault is all yours for quitting , not the games or staff or players. You want to be mad that is your choice but look yourself in the mirror when you do.

My apologies I don't think these comments were helpful at all but to make a difficult situation worse. It is hubris on my part to pass summary judgment on someone with the terms I used. Words have power and I have wielded them incorrectly.
Last edited by Gullander on Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

sebciu1990 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:27 pm You talk to me here, some (edited), and the truth is that the game is bugged. Nobody could or wouldn't fix it from the beginning of the game. In addition, no one wants to help me and makes me wait God knows how much. I don't think I downloaded the game to be on the phone.

wait, someone will help you when there is time. maybe today, maybe next week, maybe next year someone will be good enough. Thank you for such a game. I wonder if if the real money payment is bad, you would also wait so much time :lol:
EXCUSE ME! Please mind your language - this is a family forum.

This is a lie:
In addition, no one wants to help me
1. - 2nd post I pointed out how to send a post to the GM Inbox.
2. - 3rd post you said you do not know where it is ... instructions were quite clear.
4. - 4th post: SellSword asked if you received the letter and it if you had maybe you dropped it. In which case contact a GM
5. - Ryaca mentions patience
6. - I agreed with Ryaca and thinking maybe English is not your native language because you did not understand my first post( the 2nd post in the thread) I gave a direct link to the GM Inbox.

and what do you do .... you come back with:
sebciu1990 wrote:because of your game error i have to wait god knows how much?
WELL GUESS WHAT sebciu1990. The Is NO GAME ERROR there WAS NO GAME ERROR.
You either a) did not pick up the letter or b) dropped it in error - many of us do that at some time or other.

and the posts go on with people trying to help you.

Oh yea, just because I am here: Thu 22 Aug, 2019 @ 13:14 to Fri 23 Aug, 2019 15:14 is only ±26 hours - hardly a week

Goodbye I'm out of here

Last edited by LostKnight on Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.