AFK Check Pop-Up

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

LordSeth

AFK Check Pop-Up

Post by LordSeth »

I'm sure by now many have noticed and the word has spread.
There is a new feature added to the game this is a very good feature and is a huge help to the GM team.

Every hour during your game play you will see a random message that will ask you a simple question.
"Are you there?"
It's very simple to tap the green check and process with your gaming. Even in PvP this should not be a issue because it will go away immediately after taping the green check.
What is this for? It's obviously to help stop the afk autoclicking that goes on while a GM can not check the maps upon every hour. Its well known that afk autoclicking is forbidden because it gives one an advantage that others do not have. While a player that follows the rules and gradually increase levels if being a steady grinder there is players all the time gaining levels without looking or physically playing the game. Not only are you cheating the common obedient players but you are cheating the game system. If you want to gain levels fast there is another way but it has a price.

More about the afk check message, it has a timer. If you do not tap on the check within 30 seconds you will be kicked from the game (untill you log back on. Not a punishment type of kick) however your account will then be flagged by the server for a manual check to detect if you where using a autoclicker or not or to find how long you have been afk and if your pets were gaining exp for you.
For those of you with autoclickers. You can try to put a click in the position of the check if you like but the great thing is it can be anywhere. You might get lucky and click it once or twice but eventually you will miss it you will get kicked i will get a notification and I will investigate it then I will find you.

If anyone is worried about being flagged or punished the solution to your worry is very simple.
Just pay attention.

If you have any questions please ask we will answer as soon as possible.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Mr_Maks

Re: AFK Check Pop-Up

Post by Mr_Maks »

The question is still the same, many people like to chat in a game chat with a friend or in the same messenger 30 seconds may not be enough,I remember how we had a conversation about two minutes and then 30 seconds where it’s quite possible for any player can skip it.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

And since this idea is realized, can old spawns come back?Getting a low-level drop at high levels with 400 monsters with a drop chance of 1/1000 is very difficult.
And it seems like with the advent of afk check spawn limit ceases to be necessary.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Yea there is the chat thing, I tend to type slow, and when using the tablet I hold it in one hand and type with one finger. Sloooow.

Anyway to have the popup actually pop up over "all screens"?

- chat window
- re-arranging stuff in house storage
- crafting
- transferring items between players.

OR - make those "semi transparent" so the "PopUp" can be seen.

KUDOS for this great start though.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:33 pm Yea there is the chat thing, I tend to type slow, and when using the tablet I hold it in one hand and type with one finger. Sloooow.

This. Way over transparency cuz I actually find that annoying lol.

One benefit to multi instance is when I get it on 1, I get it on all so if I'm in a message I know to exit and click the check right away.

However I can foresee getting kicked very easily when sending a msg as it stands now. It helps to actually have multiple instances/devices as when it pops up on one, it usually pops up on them all.

Only time it doesn't is if you log into one later than others, but eventually it'll sync up to the server-wide hourly check.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I've been answering yes to the question as if someone was really watching! :lol: The first time I added "yes I'm really playing!" :D I like the idea of the popup superseding all screens that way you will never miss it. But I can hear it now...my pet died...I died...I missed picking up an item...because of pop up. Of course it only covers a small part of the screen so these things may be rare. I am excited though about the potential of eliminating autoclickers in the game...that is the important thing!
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Cashew wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:39 pm
LostKnight wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:33 pm Yea there is the chat thing, I tend to type slow, and when using the tablet I hold it in one hand and type with one finger. Sloooow.

This. Way over transparency cuz I actually find that annoying lol.

One benefit to multi instance is when I get it on 1, I get it on all so if I'm in a message I know to exit and click the check right away.

However I can foresee getting kicked very easily when sending a msg as it stands now. It helps to actually have multiple instances/devices as when it pops up on one, it usually pops up on them all.

Only time it doesn't is if you log into one later than others, but eventually it'll sync up to the server-wide hourly check.
I'm going out on a limb here and say: I do not think it is a "everyone gets the popup at the same time". Or at least I hope not.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

An excellent addition to the game. Big thanks to all those involved in this.
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

+1

Thanks!
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Tengo un par de dudas respecto a esa ventana.

Pongamos un ejemplo que me ha pasado ya 2 veces.

Cuando es tarde y tengo algo de sueño. Para evitar problemas me suelo ir a 0,0 a pescar y comerciar.
Ya me ha ocurrido 2 veces, me he quedado dormido,
En teoría no afectó en nada al juego, no uso autoclip ni cosas similares.

Según he comprobado, mi teléfono tarda unos 5 minutos en sacarme directamente del juego. ( Aún no se porque hace esto mi teléfono , pero está bien hecho )

Sigamos con el ejemplo. Me quedo dormido, mirando chats de comercio, llega la ventana y no le doy clip.
Ahora el servidor tiene una incidencia mía,
Y ahora mi pregunta, puedo estar encarcelado por esa incidencia ??? O la cárcel me la ganaré cuando me ocurra varias veces?

Pongo este ejemplo, porque ya una vez me kede dormido ( creo, no lo recuerdo ) y cuando abrí el juego estaba en 0,0 ( muerto ) y con un pet menos. No estaba jugando con autospamw, no juego nunca con autospamw, prefiero sacar yo manualmente.

A todo esto. Felicitaciones por ir a la caza de los tramposos.

Y una sugerencia como han comentado mis compañeros. Podría ser una ventana que estuviera encima de todas?

Y no se el por qué ?, Pero creo que ahora llegarán las quejas: me mataron, perdí mi pet.... Etc etc.....

De todos modos, buen trabajo vs autoclip