New Formula For Players Over Level 3377

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

TRAXXAS

Re: New Formula For Players Over Level 3377

Post by TRAXXAS »

LostKnight wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:32 am Next time I see someone at level 3370-3376 it's going to be, in my best Rod Serling voice:
There is a 3377th level beyond that which is known to most. It is a level as vast as 2,147,483,647 and not nearly infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between math and science. A level that folds back into itself, this is the level of reduction. It is the level we call "The 77334 Zone".
I will never get there.

I love you dude.
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

This is why level cap should have been implemented long ago like "three years ago" ryaca :mrgreen: and yea then yea and if thats the case then just remove all lvls grinded with pets like it never happened.... Im not sure how i feel about this yet. If ya ever played mobile legends theres a max lvl for a reason. Its lvl 15. But the match u start at 1. Little different scenario all together
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

TRAXXAS wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:41 am I love you dude.
Ditto buddy ;)
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Grahf

Post by Grahf »

compbatant wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:29 pm
cotne7 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:24 pm Ok but this thing will be very unfair if other 3377+pllayers lvls wont be reduced..coz tthey got lvls easier..why should i gwt each lvl in 1 hour when othwr was getting in 15 minuts earlier...
Ofcourse bought lvls must not be touched but grinded lvls should be reduced and it should be done as soon as posible..
Otherwise it will be too unfair and i will be leaving ft
The problem is that I don't have information about which levels were activated on certain account and which were grinded.

P.S.
I would like to thank terminator for creating this formula :)
Don't have information cause it's to late to do anything lol something should of been done when the 3 last GM's stepped down (or even way before that) and your game became a free for all full of cheaters leveling afk 24/7 theking is a prime example he was 1200 when they left in the time span that took to get new GM's he was able to get to 4k+ breaking rules that you set this should of been done long time ago and he's also not the only one (there has even been video evidence but that wasn't enough heck even kipers admitted to it in mchat when meg called him out on it and had proof yet nothing was done) there are others who did just like him i agree with ryaca this basically helps the high levels become even more untouchable as now it will take 10x longer for anyone else to accomplish what they did... so much for rules and playing by them as most who broke them heavily at that time and still are running around still reaping the rewards of their illegitimately gained levels and therefore will even more now :roll: basically now if you want to contend with them on even ground level wise its become pay to win lol
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

"This would have been great X years ago..." Wait another year and it would be "this would have been great X+1 years ago..."

Barring comp building a time machine the whole argument of woulda/coulda/shoulda is great for complaining, but does little to try and resolve things going forward. Like the tired cliche of the best time to plant a tree being 20 years ago and the next best time being today.

I'm only level 1k+ though, so feel free to comment on my lack of understanding.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

TRAXXAS wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:44 am This is why level cap should have been implemented long ago like "three years ago" ryaca :mrgreen: and yea then yea and if thats the case then just remove all lvls grinded with pets like it never happened.... Im not sure how i feel about this yet. If ya ever played mobile legends theres a max lvl for a reason. Its lvl 15. But the match u start at 1. Little different scenario all together
+1
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

The sad thing about this thread is that the supporters of this idea are low levels and non clanned lower levels at that. Basically broke players. Don't try to say that you have money cause I won't believe you. If you did you would support the game with lots of purchases.

This change doesn't affect them at all and never will.

It's sad that that an idea like this can be supported by players that lack understanding about the situation.

I could try to explain why this idea is wrong and what this will do for the players that are extremely high level but it would like trying to make cockroaches understand how to drive a car.
Ryaca_1
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

proto_nuke wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:01 am The sad thing about this thread is that the supporters of this idea are low levels and non clanned lower levels at that. Basically broke players. Don't try to say that you have money cause I won't believe you. If you did you would support the game with lots of purchases.

It's sad that that an idea like this can be supported by players that lack understanding about the situation.

I could try to explain why this idea is wrong and what this will do for the players that are extremely high level but it would like trying to make cockroaches understand how to drive a car.
I'm still fairly low, and I very much dislike this new "system"
This post is perfect
Does life really get better?
terminator

Post by terminator »

proto_nuke wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:01 am The sad thing about this thread is that the supporters of this idea are low levels and non clanned lower levels at that. Basically broke players. Don't try to say that you have money cause I won't believe you. If you did you would support the game with lots of purchases.

I am working hard to make this affect all, be patient, alot of variables have to be looked at
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

proto_nuke wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:03 am
proto_nuke wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:59 pm It's too late. The damage has already been done.

This idea would have been great 3 years ago.

This will just reward extremely high level players and render them forever untouchable.

Help the high levels remain untouchable. That is all this does.
This.
This again.

Funny thing about the mage casting being "nerfed" in casts per sec is that it has been that way ever since I started playing.

Somewhere (too lazy to go find it) I posted about this issue years ago, with results from a "tap test" showing that I indeed could tap 7+ times per second; easily 6/sec for a long duration. Whenever I tapped more than 4-5 (seems to not quite be 5, but more than 4) times per second at least half of my taps weren't being registered. If I slowed myself down to ~4-5 taps/sec, all of them registered. If I tapped faster, I'd actually cast fewer spells than slowing myself down. (2-3 when tapping 6+ but casting 4-5 when slowing down to 4-5, if that makes sense)

If you're thinking it just now changed, you'd be wrong. I tested it on multiple acc, different devices, and even had others test it out just to confirm at the time. It ain't nothing new. If bots (autoclickers) were somehow capable of bypassing this invisible limit and actually reach the listed 7 times/sec until recently or something, then that'd make sense to me. Otherwise it's the exact same as a couple of years ago when I was leveling my mage. Maybe the limit was reduced because only botters could get more than 4-5/sec? ;P

Not unless it was fixed, then broken again recently, but I don't really see that being the case. Could be wrong though.