Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
Lestat

Re: New Formula For Players Over Level 3377

Post by Lestat »

He won't sell levels without players....plain and simple...the ones buying pets/ levels are the ones he needs, if they leave....who's gonna support the game ? Not the ones at spawn trying to buy pets with gold...otherwise they would be buying them in store...
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Non clanned players need to shut the hell up.
Ryaca_1
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Here's some food for thought... according to Term,( the one who made this formula) there is more to come. So then the question becomes....Why do they insist on only halfway doing anything when adding it to game ? This goes for almost all content, equations,etc...
There are still quests we cannot finish, (will they ever get finished ?) We have items(example summoner scroll) that can't be used
Now we get half ?? Of a new equation to balance leveling ? All this done without testing or even giving notice..
Maybe people would not be so mad if they were told in advance ? There seems to be no forethought to any content now. Just throw it in game, make people wonder what happened and then later go....oh don't get mad, it's just not finished yet...well people will get mad,because history of game shows ...NOTHING EVER GETS FINISHED.... example stables and ? Mounts? Pets? Who knows...we have been looking at these for a year? Almost ?
Next time u want to make changes, think about this...when sharing was gonna be enforced as illegal. A notice was given. Yes people were mad but it was accepted.
When people managed to duplicate items...no notice was given, all work was removed to 2 days prior, the forum went wild(as this was when most were online,not over shared accounts) this again is a punishment for all because of a select few, same as then...

Those who do not remember history are doomed to repeat it....

Like I said...food for thought...
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

proto_nuke wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:21 pm Non clanned players need to shut the hell up.
So just because people don't wanna get involved in the drama of who someone is meowing around with, who betrayed someone, or who called someone names etc we shouldn't have an opinion on an update that potentially affects everyone?

If this was about clan building levels instead of player levels, I'd absolutely agree as it doesn't affect them. This ain't the case though as every player has the potential of exceeding 3377 regardless if they're in a clan or not.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Cash, yes all have the potential, but in reality, this affect the balance of clans much more than non clan..non clan can only be attacked by 3 over their level, so exp gain is not as big of a problem...clans however have many over the 7k+ with one side having many more, the argument here is now the side with less cannot achieve the levels of the other, only increasing the unbalance. With that being said, there will never be fairness in war or struggles in someone's eyes(usually the side losing).
Now yes some complaining are on the "winning" side, I assume this is because they now cannot match their friends (who may become an enemy tomorrow) as easily as the ones before them.
I personally am not affected yet..again I say yet...but I see the future of this and see more people trying to cheat the game(system) to gain what was lost..
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Cashew wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:39 pm
proto_nuke wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:21 pm Non clanned players need to shut the hell up.
So just because people don't wanna get involved in the drama of who someone is meowing around with, who betrayed someone, or who called someone names etc we shouldn't have an opinion on an update that potentially affects everyone?

If this was about clan building levels instead of player levels, I'd absolutely agree as it doesn't affect them. This ain't the case though as every player has the potential of exceeding 3377 regardless if they're in a clan or not.
I'm just stirring the pot! :lol:
Ryaca_1
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

I am not sure how this affects everyone though Cashew. If I was non clanned this wouldn't be a concern for me at all. Maybe you can explain how it affects everyone.
Ryaca_1
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Does anyone else feel the thinking behind the exp gain was only....how do I stop Jaya,mak, and kiper from getting stronger....without thinking how it affects the game as a whole ?
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
terminator

Post by terminator »

Lestat wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:34 am Does anyone else feel the thinking behind the exp gain was only....how do I stop Jaya,mak, and kiper from getting stronger....without thinking how it affects the game as a whole ?
I ask for patience as we working on this problem :)
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.