New Formula For Players Over Level 3377

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

g.jibladze

Re: New Formula For Players Over Level 3377

Post by g.jibladze »

game have many rules against players. but this game not protecting our rules. game have not any respect with us. it makes me angry because i spend 4 year for this game. :evil: . if game can't create code which will fix all it is not our fault. only old players is in trouble here.
g-jibladze mage lvl 5400-600
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

i missed already old FT because game is changed so much i was fan of old FT but new FT is something other game with "Forgotten Tales MMORPG" name. if i ever find game like old FT i would like play it.
g-jibladze mage lvl 5400-600
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

And yes agree to gjibladze in every point...
Nice job to you all who ever did that update..i wish i could see whats in your brain now..what were you thinking when making this update..
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

I mgona change my comments on google play of ft app..
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
GrandMex

Post by GrandMex »

This game is no longer called forgotten Tales but forgotten bottom. Instead of adding New quest and news maps, you take all the fun of the game. Already this game loses its brilliance every day :oops:
nepc005

Post by nepc005 »

Good evening. I understand that I'm not the first one to write about it, but due to the latest update, it was very hard to play with the "magician" class: (I wouldn't really like to start all over again, the other character, because the magician was invested enough time and effort. Well, without the money investment was not done. If there is a possibility, please answer - whether this update will remain forever? Or there is a hope that something will change?
Sorry to bother you.
DarwiN

Post by DarwiN »

I remember that when I started playing this game, on the map 0.0, the magician who restarted the skill points removed a level for making this possible, and this caused the players to think twice about doing it, making those who knew pvp put at the necessary amount in each skill, making it even though you were less than another player lvl it was possible to beat him...

I know this has nothing to do with the subject
but in my opinion this made each player value the levels and if they used the skills correctly for pvp and pve, and not restarting the points every time they killed him for fear of losing a level....

I remember that I was lvl 74, and at that time the most popular clans were BK, DOOM, LINK among others, and you can observe a battle of a lvl 1500 against a lvl 1000 and another 2000, all three were archers, and lvl 1500 I defeat lvl 1000 and 2000, easily since I had the skill points correctly and I can against 2
and the players were recognized and respected for how they placed their points
what I want you to understand from this story is that previously with the simple fact of losing 1 level things were different..

and currently as for the clans, many but many players wanting to create a clan, only get caught of it, because those who have more than 10k of lvls, do not leave them or you have to ask permission, or they simply do not leave you, and they literally have no opposition because there is no chance of beating them, and it’s frustrating because it’s fun to be in clan battles and destroy your enemy, but it’s not fun to fight against 10k being lvl 500 or 1k or 2k and lvls low, it's just the opposite only that nobody wants to make clans

there is a lot of inequality and they just make the game boring
they should try to find a solution in which everyone benefits, and not only benefits some.
Spanish Translator :ugeek: :geek: :D

Archer lvl 3300
Mage lvl 654
Ogre lvl 180
Leone

Post by Leone »

nepc005 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:24 pm Good evening. I understand that I'm not the first one to write about it, but due to the latest update, it was very hard to play with the "magician" class: (I wouldn't really like to start all over again, the other character, because the magician was invested enough time and effort. Well, without the money investment was not done. If there is a possibility, please answer - whether this update will remain forever? Or there is a hope that something will change?
Sorry to bother you.
Read Lord Seth's recent posts. They should put your mind at ease a bit.
nepc005

Post by nepc005 »

Where I can read ?
Leone

Post by Leone »

Here:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1459

Tap 'search user's posts'.