Clicking speed

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LordSeth

Re: Clicking speed

Post by LordSeth »

The clicks have always been set to 6. We dropped it to 4 and now it is restored to 6. When the hold to cast is implemented the casts will be set to 5 per second this should balance the mage class so the mage is not as OP but still is very good.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I love playing a mage, but i gotta ask:
5 casts per second, and now press-and-hold to spam cast? I thought autoclicker was illegal...
Omnes Autem Uri
_Teddy_

Post by _Teddy_ »

I think that is not really balanced soo long all spells have the same cast speed for me is shield/heal a support and not a defend spell and i think a 6k sword can not kill a 5k or 6k mage also where is the balance? Mages have Mana but highs dont need it!!!!!!!!
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:14 pm I love playing a mage, but i gotta ask:
5 casts per second, and now press-and-hold to spam cast? I thought autoclicker was illegal...
I don't think this is an autoclicker because it's not a 3rd party application doing the action and compbatant did the programming. From my perspective, this change simply mirrors how other characters attack
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

_Teddy_ wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:18 pm I think that is not really balanced soo long all spells have the same cast speed for me is shield/heal a support and not a defend spell and i think a 6k sword can not kill a 5k or 6k mage also where is the balance? Mages have Mana but highs dont need it!!!!!!!!
Just as a magician will not kill more than one war because a warrior will run away and heal his health in half a minute and return to the fight.Also, even taking into account 6 clicks per second, the mage still has the lowest damage in the game due to 50% of the standard resist and 80% of the resist from things war.PVP of the magician is the longest (about 5 min at the same level) and the survival of the magician’s chip if the magician simply dies in pvp in 10 seconds do you think it will be more balanced?
_Teddy_

Post by _Teddy_ »

In a one on one have a ogre sword dwarf or archer no chance to win because can use all spells endless also he can never die maybe can do no dmg but he can not die and thats the problem then mage with the only class with buffing/healing.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

No one dies in pvp with a magician because a magician cannot make stop his opponent when he run away so what is the problem in pvp where no one wins?
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

There will never be peace about how strong/weak mages are.. 1v1 mage is best pvp group fights mages are at a disadvantage..
How can i say this... 1v1 mage gets full use of skills and damage

Mage vs group..all attacking mage do full damage..mage damage is divided among all against him.. he must target all he can to make heal/armor any benefit otherwise only part of these skills help him..his attacks are divided against the mass plus their resist of gears further lowers the damage received...

If you have never used a mage, i suggest you try one before you scream hes OP..if you use a mage, fight 6 peopke your level with 5 ppl lower level blocking heal,armor and then see how OP you arent
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

Is this change live? I held my finger down and except for the initial atrack, nothing happened. There is no update in Google Play store.
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I have a question about the "press and hold" change. If a mage is grinding with an autospawn and there is a break in the mobs, can the player keep his/her finger on the button and resume casting when more mobs approach?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.