ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

proto_nuke

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by proto_nuke »

Since the update where mob spawns were limited I believe the drop rates need to be adjusted.

Either way, change is needed.
Ryaca_1
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

proto_nuke wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:29 am Since the update where mob spawns were limited I believe the drop rates need to be adjusted.

Either way, change is needed.
This is what I tried to reach out for a long time.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Yes I have not heard one single player say positive things about the drop rate % since the spawns were limited.
Ryaca_1
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Blackbetty wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:35 am Anyway to make drops ratio better would be great! At lvl 900 its ridiculous to kill rats for. 1.5 hours without getting1 tail .
yup... and dragons, and lava golum and ghost archers and rabid dogs and on and on it goes... "any" monster that has drop rate less than 1% but ... oh well. I've learned to live with it. "I'm sucking it up buttercup"

On the list I have (rat tail too new for thew list, so no idea of their drop rate - probably 0.1% I'd guess):
- 0.1% = 55
- 0.2% = 16
- 0.3% = 3
- 0.4% = 1
- 0.5% = 13

and these:
635 "Dragon's Scales(750)"
DROPS: Mystic Dragon(0.3%)
545 "Gold10000000(1000)"
DROPS: Mystic Dragon(0.1%)
- - 54 levels later I have 2 scales and 2x 10m GOLD drops.
- - went looking for 4 scales

And some high level mages (with kill-all) complain they can't get drops - so it hits "all of us".
Last edited by LostKnight on Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I agree drop % need looking at and improving in certain (but not all by any means) cases.

This is a request to GMs. Once this current round of changes have happened, can this please be looked into? Thanks.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:13 pm I agree drop % need looking at and improving in certain (but not all by any means) cases.

This is a request to GMs. Once this current round of changes have happened, can this please be looked into? Thanks.
+1
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Leone wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:13 pm I agree drop % need looking at and improving in certain (but not all by any means) cases.

+1
Omnes Autem Uri
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

+1
Ryaca_1
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

Not trying to complain but when a quest asks for 1 bat wing and it takes hours to get 1 drop then only get 1 lvl it just seems pointless when can go grind same amount of time and get lvl or +lvls in that time.pls.look into a the drop system.defiantly don't want to flood the market either.thx.
terminator

Post by terminator »

Blackbetty wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:06 pm Not trying to complain but when a quest asks for 1 bat wing and it takes hours to get 1 drop then only get 1 lvl it just seems pointless when can go grind same amount of time and get lvl or +lvls in that time.pls.look into a the drop system.defiantly don't want to flood the market either.thx.
I am hoping to have quests boosted, instead of grinding being the only source of lvls :) This just an idea for now, dont take any quotes from it being implemented.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.