For clarity #

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

proto_nuke

For clarity #

Post by proto_nuke »

Being allowed to spend years playing a game and not spending money to support it is wrong. This game has brought hours of enjoyment to many people. Nothing is free. When I was a child, I had to pay for every game that I played. It should be no different now.

I see that many players have lost their FREE levels and are angry about it. The developer must make money to keep FT alive. This is the way of the world. Nothing is free.

Go on the playstore and you will find that most apps have in app purchases. This is very normal. Try going to the grocery store and take an apple without paying for it and see what happens.

There are players that I have witnessed that take pride in the fact that they have not spent a dime on FT and they are very vocal about it. Those players are wrong in my opinion. I'm not saying anyone should spend thousands of dollars on FT but everyone should support FT in some monetary way.

The games I purchased as a younger man and a child cost me at least $50.00 a piece. People are out to make money to survive in this world. This is basic economics. I shouldn't even have to explain this.

In Playstore reviews I have seen so many complain about pay to win. I read many reviews for many games on the Playstore. Basically, I see a trend of players that think they can just play a game and not spend any money on it. This is not logical. Those are the players that complain using the terms, "Pay to win".

Like it or not, pay to win games are the wave of the future. Everything costs money. Get on board or get left behind.
Ryaca_1
proto_nuke

Re: For clarity #

Post by proto_nuke »

And keep in mind that the Google Playstore demands much of compbatant's profits. They require a very large % of every dollar that he makes.
Ryaca_1
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

The app store's take is usually based on a percentage, so the more you sell, the more they get too.
Ryaca_1
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

And here I though GUGL was a non-profit organization.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK that silliness is out of the way. Yea, GUGL didn't get RICH magically.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ryaca_1
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Here's a though.

We could sic Terminator one them and have him apply an equalizer formula; The GUGL Factor!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Pay 2 Win games is not the future of Gaming.
But, unfortunately, is the future of a category of Gaming: Mobile Gaming.

Could give hundreds examples, i've been playing games since i remember myself and never stopped a day playing lol
Boo
terminator

Post by terminator »

_NICKPAN_ wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:18 pm Pay 2 Win games is not the future of Gaming.

Could give hundreds examples, i've been playing games since i remember myself and never stopped a day playing lol
until the day that skins are 90% of the income, i dont see it changing either ;)
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

what about players bought houses and skins and pets for himself and for OTHERS ?

I spended much money into friends. bought them pets skins or houses, and i lost levels too !

1 house = >50 Lvls, 1 Pet maybe 2 Levels, 1 Skin maybe 1 Level.

i bought soo much....i need to become +Levels not -Levels

Greetings...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

terminator wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:23 pm
_NICKPAN_ wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:18 pm Pay 2 Win games is not the future of Gaming.

until the day that skins are 90% of the income, i dont see it changing either ;)
I thought of an example of a very popular game which has 0 p2w features, and a great income from only skins and cosmetics (the known fortnite)
but again i don't compare it with FT , way different games and different marketing, just said an example of a non p2w successful game but of course a game like FT can't have muchh income from a few pixel skins, and since the p2w feature is already in the game, there is no need to change this now it's too late and creator chose it to be like that, we either join it or leave. Since you are in this topic with me now, it means we both chose and accepted the p2w feature coming along with all the other great features.
Boo