Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by LostKnight »

Please copy the form (see below) to your post and fill it out correctly. Only correctly filled out forms will be considered as an apply. other posts may be deleted instantly.
Try again in a few months.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Maddy_31

Post by Maddy_31 »

I don't think this person is qualified to be gm material. This person has harassed numerous of players in the past, has cheated in game play and in my opinion should not be a gm. This person obviously has not even finished the application process properly and they lied on their application.

-1 for this player

Thank you.
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
-JORDAN-

Post by -JORDAN- »

Thank you for your opinion guys in the future I will try but if it is true if I have broken a rule I would have punished many thanks new mind
SrCorvo

Post by SrCorvo »

Last edited by SrCorvo on Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corvo

rino
Piazon
Cain
SrCorvo

Post by SrCorvo »

• My MMO Main account is now Corvo • All other MMO accounts are:
rino, SrCorvo , Cain , Rinu, OLYMPO , Piazon, MINO , Hiago, -Poseidon- , Utron, Arez, ceu, tavin, SrCrow, Doby, Lord Aries, leni, Sovim, Luana, Luana C, Vergus, Corvinho, SrGustavo, Invernal, wintry, Bucky, Touro, Corvo, Cany, furao, Guri, Erus, MadBull

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? I think OLYMPO, Lord Aries, Cany, ceu not shared idk if any GM login when i try reset pw and maybe gm check if have th accont ,but it not happaned anymore

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? Almost 6 years of game Ft

• Why do you want to be a mod? I want to be a mod because i want to help other mods and create less of a workload for them and i really like this game and want it to run as smoothly as possible

• Why do you think you should be a mod? I think i should be a mod because I am an active player who is easy to get along with and I feel like I can make a difference in this amazing game

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? Long time ago yes i muted , but now No I do not like to use bad language, the game can have kids

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? Yes 7/07/2019 muted, faire block spawn ,have been outlawed but rare happaned

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: I think you should accept me as a moderator because I'm easy to get along with, friendly, I like to help players and i want a fair game for others which I feel is achievable by having as much help as possible

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them? Yes, I did and I agree to follow them and to help others follow them if accepted and, in many ways, i sort of follow them now

• What is the current keyword? The current keyword is "mithril"

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? I don’t know who trust me or not but maybe terminator, witch, h4t3rz

• In which country you live and what is your time zone? I live on Brazil my time zone is of Brasília

• What language(s) can you speak/type? I only speak English, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish

• Are you older than 18 years? ! I am 22 years old
Last edited by SrCorvo on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Corvo

rino
Piazon
Cain
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

SrCorvo wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:30 am...
+1
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
terminator

Post by terminator »

SrCorvo wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:45 am ...
+ (4 * cis(90))^(300/150))
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

I would agree corvo might make a good gm ..never know until you try.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I haven't commented myself because I don't really know corvo and/or any of his alts personally. I know we've met in passing a few times, as tends to happen for everyone, but beyond that I can't say I have much to add.

I don't know what consideration is being given to this application, if any, but if anyone else has any words of support or a concern to voice it could be helpful in deciding one way or another. That's about all I can add.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I assume that open information on the forum would already be considered.

rino - not eligible for skin as a shared account
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14865&p=90149&hilit=rino#p90149

PlayBooy - permanently jailed due to being shared
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15868&p=100346&hili ... oy#p100346
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.