Chaos ensues

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryaca_

Chaos ensues

Post by ryaca_ »

I made a decision based on how I interpreted the rules. compbatant overturned my decision.

Some players cry discrimination and favoritism.

Is funny that the clans buildings and walls that I removed only came from this group of players that cries favoritism and impartiality.

Why not from the other clans? Because they don't cheat and if they do I have not caught them yet and they have not been reported to me.

I still stand by my belief that it is wrong to keep an enemy clans buildings alive so that the clan cannot build on another map.

Thus is a dirty tactic. Plain and simple. Point blank.

Everyone reading this knows that also whether they agree with it or not.

Discrimination? No.

Favoritism? No.

I will punish ALL cheaters if they are reported and the GM team decides punishment is warranted.

Stop cheating and things like this won't happen.

Stop being dishonest. Play fair.

If any one person responds to this by saying any other clans break the rules then I will respond with "REPORT THEM".

Stop playing the victim.
Mr_Maks

Re: Chaos ensues

Post by Mr_Maks »

That is, for abuse of power GM is now not punished?I know one former GM who accrued elevated building skills to his friends and now he is retired.Are the penalties currently valid only for players?GM can violate their rules and not be punished?Are you not biased? Your post a month ago says the opposite.
Game master rules
1. A gamemaster has to treat everybody equally. He shall not have enemies or friends in the game.
: Show
Screenshot_2019-09-18-08-11-39-688_com.android.chrome.png
Screenshot_2019-09-18-08-11-39-688_com.android.chrome.png (359.56 KiB) Viewed 4426 times
You can violate GM rules, and if players violate the rules, then everything is bad.Can you remove buildings and still remain GM?Chaos really comes, I agree with the name of the post.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Mak....that post was made while he WAS NOT a GM. Just because thats how he felt doesn't mean he carried those feelings to GM..

I honestly believe you(mak and russian allies) wont be happy until you own all clan areas and have only like minded GMs..

Get over it...all was put back as it was...i didnt complain about the work i had done yesterday that was removed from me to put back your allies. I lost tower levels,skill points,and about 3 pages of planks.. quit crying, be the man u claim you are, not the crybaby boy u show yourself as.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

I agree to lestat.
And ryaca i agree with u as well!rules are saying that inactive clans must be gone and you did that..nothing wrong u did! Ur great GM ry!keep doing it sir!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

I agree, you followed the rules. It is a good thing. Now compatant has to think about how his game functions. Keep up good work ryaca!
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

combatant is the boss. We must abide by what he says and I support his decisions no matter what they are. Hopefully the rule gets straightened out.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:59 pm That is, for abuse of power GM is now not punished?I know one former GM who accrued elevated building skills to his friends and now he is retired.Are the penalties currently valid only for players?GM can violate their rules and not be punished?Are you not biased? Your post a month ago says the opposite.
Game master rules
1. A gamemaster has to treat everybody equally. He shall not have enemies or friends in the game.
You can violate GM rules, and if players violate the rules, then everything is bad.Can you remove buildings and still remain GM?Chaos really comes, I agree with the name of the post.
I did not violate any rules. I followed the rule that says a base must be completely destroyed before building can begin. The sky is not falling. The worst case scenario that you describe will not happen. All will be well.

compbatant will clear up the spam rule issue.

Maks do you want blood?
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

ryaca_ wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:43 pm
Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:59 pm That is, for abuse of power GM is now not punished?I know one former GM who accrued elevated building skills to his friends and now he is retired.Are the penalties currently valid only for players?GM can violate their rules and not be punished?Are you not biased? Your post a month ago says the opposite.
Game master rules
I did not violate any rules. I followed the rule that says a base must be completely destroyed before building can begin. The sky is not falling. The worst case scenario that you describe will not happen. All will be well.

compbatant will clear up the spam rule issue.

Maks do you want blood?
You just deleted a huge number of clan buildings and forced the combatant to intervene in this.All your clan changes were behind him and you are not neutral GM you have friends and enemies that contradicts the first GM rule that I described.You abused the power of GM to remove our buildings due to your hatred and try to prove to me that this is not so.
All your neutrality ended as soon as map 2.-2 became ours because not one of you wrote on the forum about how unfair to us were the tactics for which you wanted to remove our buildings.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Whatever Maks. You are blinded by your hatred. You will only see what you want to see. That will never change.

I followed a rule that was stating all clan structures must be destroyed before new clan can build. I was justified. compbatant reversed the decision. It is his game and he must do what he thinks is right. I support his decisions even if I don't agree with them.

One question. Why do you leave enemy structures standing after they have been defeated? I'm curious as to what your answer will be. Since clans can only build on one map.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

This rule was not when we demolished shdw what is it about?
If you were justified for the rules that compbatant itself did not justify, then can we give players the opportunity to justify their actions, too?Let's give each player the opportunity to make excuses and say that he was wrong.After all, everyone can make a mistake right?Let's give each player an appeal and give everyone a second chance.Give every player a chance to violate, why only GM are entitled to it?