Map 4.2.

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LordSeth

Re: Map 4.2.

Post by LordSeth »

To be honest ryaca seemed to have gotten confused by the clan rules as well as many others. Compbadant did not write the clan rules. I believe the current clan rules listed in general information were written by one of the admins from the past. This nonsense about rules changing every day is untrue. You should know this lestat first hand because you inspired me to give the explanation of the clan rules. Nothing changed at all. The rules in my explanation are listed exactly as they are listed in the game rules. Only difference is I provided an explanation. Apparently they are confusing to lots of players so I will completely remove my explanation of the clan rules and you can follow the clan rules the way you best understand them.

The GM team has no sides to choose from we do not support any clan in their warfare or player at all we enforce the rules. I prefer to stay off of clan maps because nothing but negative accusations accure when a gm makes a step on a clan map. But I have been called to map 4.2 and 2.2 for their nonsense crying from both side saying spam spam spam, some was spam but some was not.

From now on if you have a problem on a clan map do not cry to the GM team because if we come we only face more accusations.
If you provide a screenshot in a report to show if something is really spam or not we I may come to check on it.

I have not taken sides with anyone as I GM I try my best to explain the rules to everyone including the GM team but I must have failed at that.

Forgive me if I have made a mistake but I assure you all that my goal is to help everyone that has a problem and I enforce the rules.
At times it may seem unfair especially if you really do not understand the rules clearly but I do not choose sides.

I noticed a player made a statement saying that if a girl asks me for help I go to help her but if not a girl I ignore. That's foolish. I'm not some kind of RPG pervert.
Lots of players have different time schedules to be on the game my schedule is odd and sometimes difficult. As I have said before I have a full time job I have 3 kids and a wife to provide for and devote time to as well. There has been times I stay awake 3 days straight for going to work come home spend time with my family then spend all night helping players with their problems and without a moment of rest go back to work and repeat.
I TRY to do the best I can and yet I get spit in the face with these accusations. It's hurtful to me to see this especially from players that I suggested bringing to higher groups of the game.

If I have been unfair I'm sorry but I follow the rules. And agian the rules were never changed. If you look back on the rules in General information then look at my explanation NOTHING changed. I copied the rules from General information then pasted them on a blank document and wrote a explanation under every rule then I posted it in the GM work group for all GMs and Admins and Development members to see I asked if there would be any objections and none was given. After 3 days with multiple approvals I submitted it on the forum. Comp told me he must have missed it and it is complicated to understand so I agree to remove it.
This does not mean you don't need to follow the rules it means that my explanation of each rule is too long and too complicated so follow the rules that are still listed in General information.

The recent actions done by a member of the GM team were not approved by anyone including myself and I informed compbatant right after I found out about it so that it could all be restored. Ryaca made a mistake under misunderstanding of the clan rules. Compbadant and I will handle the situation and we will come up with a solution so that the GM team is not constantly asked to run to clan maps to a situation we don't want to be in anyhow.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Yes i did ask for a more defined explanation of the spam clan rule. I thought it would help to ease burden on gm staff. It seems tho people used it to find the smallest possible things to turn in others. I too am sorry. It was never my intention to cause this squabble, there is enough of that as it is.

Hopefully compbatent can come up with a solution soon. This way noone can claim favoritism. ( I doubt the favoritism claims will ever end, as many people act like if your not their nationality u wont be fair). This is sad.. if they think that u cant be fair for this reason only, then they have no place in a mmo type game.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Well said. Very true. Your request for an explanation was to help players understand the shady statements in the rules. But still seem to be very difficult to understand. Let's do it simple. Don't build near enemy clans and don't use a powerful tower in your defense attacking a established clan base. That may be too confusing to some too but come on its the clan rules in clear sight.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

The balance of the rule is if you are not allowed to do what they did to you?You was see how APEX build their castle for help in destroy Lev.You want to ban what our enemies were allowed to use?In this there is no justice.This tactic has been used against us and should not be banned for us.
Why didn't try to change the rules when APEX built their castle under Lev?But no,all players were all silent and now when we try win it need blocked?
Why should the rules change if we show that this tactic can be defeated?This rule will never be justified.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:13 pm The balance of the rule is if you are not allowed to do what they did to you?You was see how APEX build their castle for help in destroy Lev.You want to ban what our enemies were allowed to use?In this there is no justice.This tactic has been used against us and should not be banned for us.
Why didn't try to change the rules when APEX built their castle under Lev?But no,all players were all silent and now when we try win it need blocked?
Why should the rules change if we show that this tactic can be defeated?This rule will never be justified.
As you cry now, im sure others cried then.. just because one did it to another DOES NOT make it right. They are only trying to make the game enjoyable to all..not just you and your allies..if it wasnt for my friend, you would have destroyed me on 4,2 just for being a clan...u chose the path you take, without regard to others..you cry over what players no longer in game did years ago...try moving forward and not crying about years ago...
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:13 pm The balance of the rule is if you are not allowed to do what they did to you?You was see how APEX build their castle for help in destroy Lev.You want to ban what our enemies were allowed to use?In this there is no justice.This tactic has been used against us and should not be banned for us.
To be fair the "building spam" rule was put in place because we'd wake up to defend 201,201 and the whole map would be full of junk builds dropped to prevent us from getting in.... Lol
And I mean... the whole map. Full of lvl 1, incomplete HP castles... EVERY morning. To even have a chance to defend we spent hours every day sieging them away just to get in. Thats what the rule is supposed to prevent. Abuse. Now its a petty way to cry cheater. Sad.
Does life really get better?
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

NightBaby wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:25 pm
To be fair the "building spam" rule was put in place because we'd wake up to defend 201,201 and the whole map would be full of junk builds dropped to prevent us from getting in.... Lol
And I mean... the whole map. Full of lvl 1, incomplete HP castles... EVERY morning. To even have a chance to defend we spent hours every day sieging them away just to get in. Thats what the rule is supposed to prevent. Abuse. Now its a petty way to cry cheater. Sad.
Hahaha, used shared accounts 7-9k 24/7 was fair?I agree about spam rule,but i never spam and not telling what your side playing with rules.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Lestat wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:22 pm
As you cry now, im sure others cried then.. just because one did it to another DOES NOT make it right. They are only trying to make the game enjoyable to all..not just you and your allies..if it wasnt for my friend, you would have destroyed me on 4,2 just for being a clan...u chose the path you take, without regard to others..you cry over what players no longer in game did years ago...try moving forward and not crying about years ago...
You described in the same way everything that our enemies did, it was all the same to us.They was have 5,8/6 maps.We was have low land Lev and all.My team and I did not tolerate for it would be forbidden for us.We didn’t ask for change rules and help from GM NEVER.Who is crying?This updaites rule only bc your side crying to GM.
If you write GM in PM, it doesn’t mean that we don’t understand why the rules change. All you can do is ask for changes.If 2.2 are not able to compete with what we could, the rules should not be changed because of this.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Ah..i notice you didnt comment on my " you would have destroyed me just for being a clan" part.. i didnt join tommy in his buyout of many. I didnt aid in your destruction, but without the aid of Jaya, i would suffer the same fate as others. Your allies still attack me.. i dont cry to gms for help.. i just find your carrying a grudge against tommy still just as funny as i find the old 4,2 clans carrying a grudge against me still.. u once claimed on forum you only seek to defeat those that destroyed you before.. so why do new clans and clans that are now full of different people get attacked ? Because u have this God complex and think u need to control all ?? Remember you cannot control all..u will never control me...jm tried..tommy tried.. both failed..
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

was I a GM then mak? No.
Did I have any ability to say hey this is agianst the rules and get a GMs attention then? No.
Did GMs check clan maps often then? No. GMs where hardly active then.
You constantly want to accuse me of holding a grudge but it seems clear that the only one that holds grudges is you mak. I wasn't able to help back then I'm sorry. If I could have I would have. It is a breeze in the wind for me to put my differences aside for a better future I am all for letting the past go and live the here and now better than it was in the past. I'm not sure if you noticed but the game is still progressing. Mistakes happen sometimes but then they are fixed and then prevented. Players use buildings for defense during attacks (mistake) then they are fixed (rules clarified) then they are prevented (a GM can come and enforce the rules *rules that have not changed*)
APEX did it to Lev one time. How many times has Lev's team created a alt clan and used spam clan buildings to benefit them in destruction? A lot more than once and are you punished for the past? No but the rules are enforced now. If you don't want to follow the rules that's fine but don't cry if it causes problems for you.

I'm not trying to insult or accuse or belittle you or anyone else like you do. All I am saying is the past is in the past let it go like everyone else has and enjoy what the future has to bring if you patently wait for it. Stop pointing fingers and stop trying to do thing your way or no way. The future is brighter if you can just stop casting smoke to cover the sun.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules