Chaos ensues

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Re: Chaos ensues

Post by Lestat »

@Mr_Maks. You do not have control of 2,2.. u have a corner... And while you spew nonsense about how you did all legally, your clan Lev breaks rules at 201,201. Any reply or will you dodge this question once again ?
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

What is the point of answering if I don’t even know what violation you are talking about? With the new rules, any action of players in clan wars can be considered a violation and even compbatant confirmed this.The rule is made so that the player does something or not do it, violates something. This is complete nonsense.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Simple...lev building outside its known base...lev occupies top left yet has lvl 1 towers (to make stone missles while using catapults) down by ss64(mid,lower left of map). How can u not know...as you are the "ONE" in control ? Im not the idiot you think i am mak...
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I wrote about the creation of stone balls in a backpack 3-4 months ago, they told me this was reported to the combatant, but I know that this was not said.
This game mechanics should fix this violation, but until it will be in game, we will wait for it and this rule is not relevant according to words of compbatant.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:43 pm I wrote about the creation of stone balls in a backpack 3-4 months ago, they told me this was reported to the combatant, but I know that this was not said.
This game mechanics should fix this violation, but until it will be in game, we will wait for it and this rule is not relevant.
So you openly admit to violating spam rule ? Thank you..
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Re-read the post compbatant please.
We break the rules that were not allowed by the developer, which means they are not relevant.

I restored clan buildings from backup. This behavior was not authorized by me. The rules about clan buildings spam were not written by me: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=16946
I didn't authorize them. Nobody asked about my opinion. I wanted to focus on developing game not on rules or different players problems.
It is time however to clean it up. Rules should be simple and easy to understand for everyone. I read the rules about "clan buildings spam" and I don't understand all of these aspects. Complicated rules can be easy abused.
Unwanted behavior should be blocked by game mechanics not by GM. Please give me some time to improve game mechanics to fix some problems.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Building outside of clan base has been in game rules over 2 years..he only referred to seth's definition of spam...maybe u should reread the rules
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Should I repeat?
I wrote about adding craft stone shells to the LordSeth backpack and he said that he would pass on my request.
The players are not to blame for the violation because the game forces the players to do this and we just wait for changes compbatant.Its all.
How much can you talk about violations due to the fact that the mechanics of the game forces you to do this?You just try to ban everything in a row without logic.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

And i repeat..i refer to when spam rule was introduced into game(with comps ok) comps link goes to seths post. Not to GAME RULES.. i understand english isnt your native language, but denying the original rule is a violation. Period.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190920-074721.png
Screenshot_20190920-074721.png (229.44 KiB) Viewed 3502 times
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Or maybe you will read the post of combatant better?
Unwanted behavior should be blocked by game mechanics not by GM.