Map 201.201

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

El.Menda

Re: Map 201.201

Post by El.Menda »

+10 Compabat

Lo más lógico es que si puedes construir , que el propio juego no te lo permita.

Hay que desarrollar esa mecánica antes de hacer una regla para encarcelar o eliminar edificios.

Yo solo veo un abuso de poder de los GM hacia una postura no neutral.

Y para ser GM hay que ser neutral. Eso he leído al menos...
waco2

Post by waco2 »

bien dicho menda
aveces lo mas evidente es lo mas dificil de ver

antes en inicio habia tanta gente pescando que era dificil encontrar a un jugador especifico , ahora con suerte hay 3 o 4 pescando

eso a mi me preocuparia
FT ya dejo de ser divertido
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

compbatant wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:32 am I restored clan buildings from backup. This behavior was not authorized by me. The rules about clan buildings spam were not written by me: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=16946
I didn't authorize them. Nobody asked about my opinion. I wanted to focus on developing game not on rules or different players problems.
It is time however to clean it up. Rules should be simple and easy to understand for everyone. I read the rules about "clan buildings spam" and I don't understand all of these aspects. Complicated rules can be easy abused.
Unwanted behavior should be blocked by game mechanics not by GM. Please give me some time to improve game mechanics to fix some problems.
So the fix should NOT be more rules, but better mechanics? Funny. We, as players, HAVE BEEN REQUESTING SUCH FOR YEARS!

And what of the interim? From now until new mechanics are decided, what are we PLAYERS to do? Allow SPAM, since you overturned the ruling? Or continue with the ruling until new mechanics are in game?

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT TO HAPPEN?
Omnes Autem Uri
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

As i write this there is an already established clan building outside of its already established area, within range of an enemy clan, with its sole purpose of making stone missiles to aid in the destruction of another clan... Yet mak says they follow the rules... I guess Lev is above these rules ?
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Lestat wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:25 pm As i write this there is an already established clan building outside of its already established area, within range of an enemy clan, with its sole purpose of making stone missiles to aid in the destruction of another clan... Yet mak says they follow the rules... I guess Lev is above these rules ?
Several builds, actually. Some of which have no bases of any kinds, other than being there to make missiles.
Omnes Autem Uri
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

El Menda I have told you time and time again that I will help all players. I'm done telling you. You see only what you want to see.

I helped you when a player was impersonating you. That player is jailed now. I will still help you if you need my help. This will always be This way.

I will continue to help any player that asks for my help provided that I can help. Some players lie to me and some players send false reports. That will never change.

I hope that one day you get what you want in FT.

I hope that what you want is not my blood.
-JORDAN-

Post by -JORDAN- »

ryaca_ wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:20 am El Menda I have told you time and time again that I will help all players. I'm done telling you. You see only what you want to see.

I helped you when a player was impersonating you. That player is jailed now. I will still help you if you need my help. This will always be This way.

I will continue to help any player that asks for my help provided that I can help. Some players lie to me and some players send false reports. That will never change.

+infinite all need help but we first need read the rules ☺
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

ryaca_ wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:20 am El Menda I have told you time and time again that I will help all players. I'm done telling you. You see only what you want to see.

Nunca he querido tu sangre, lo siento que pienses eso, pero yo no soy así.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

I will keep doing what I have always been doing. ;)
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:32 pm
compbatant wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:32 am I restored clan buildings from backup. This behavior was not authorized by me. The rules about clan buildings spam were not written by me: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=16946
I didn't authorize them. Nobody asked about my opinion. I wanted to focus on developing game not on rules or different players problems.
It is time however to clean it up. Rules should be simple and easy to understand for everyone. I read the rules about "clan buildings spam" and I don't understand all of these aspects. Complicated rules can be easy abused.
Unwanted behavior should be blocked by game mechanics not by GM. Please give me some time to improve game mechanics to fix some problems.
So the fix should NOT be more rules, but better mechanics? Funny. We, as players, HAVE BEEN REQUESTING SUCH FOR YEARS!

And what of the interim? From now until new mechanics are decided, what are we PLAYERS to do? Allow SPAM, since you overturned the ruling? Or continue with the ruling until new mechanics are in game?

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT TO HAPPEN?
I have same quistions russians are already abusing spams on 2.2...
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157