Chaos ensues

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

vasinta

Re: Chaos ensues

Post by vasinta »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:42 pm The rules made 2 years ago could be made behind the combatant too We will all know soon, don't worry.
No rule has ever been made "behind" compbatant, as far as we speak about current game rules. I have been involved in refining and reviewing old rules, as well as in writing new ones, long ago where current rules date back so I know that for sure. Compbatant has always been informed about rules, their modifications and possible consequences. It's possible, though, that he didn't focus on them as much as GMs did/do so he might happen to be surprised about rules' consequences. It's nice that he is now aiming to change mechanics so to prevent abuses instead of forcing GMs inventing rules to punish abusers. Too bad he did wait so long, but I'm a positive-thinker and in Italian we say "meglio tardi che mai"

(Edited to add that game rules post is currently stating: "Last edited by MadMikael on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total")
--
:popcorn: ardesia's other forum account
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

I m afraid that ft is slowly going to die if they dont make some good decesions..i m seeing alot players leaving or less playing!my map is showing less ppl on daily...even me i lost joy of playing ft for now as well..we need something new...i see too much russians not playing they dont ask us much..
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:27 pm This rule was not when we demolished shdw what is it about?
If you were justified for the rules that compbatant itself did not justify, then can we give players the opportunity to justify their actions, too?Let's give each player the opportunity to make excuses and say that he was wrong.After all, everyone can make a mistake right?Let's give each player an appeal and give everyone a second chance.Give every player a chance to violate, why only GM are entitled to it?
I followed the rules to a T. I did my job. I will continue to do my job according to the rules no matter what you say or try to insinuate.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

If you remove the buildings in which the players belongings are stored and the gold spent on their construction is compliance with the rules...?No it's GM power abuse.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Mak.. one simple point. If you feel that you all have done nothing wrong and have broken no rules, why the sudden urge to seige sdWW ? If you gave done nothing wrong you had no need to immediately start removing that clan. I mean if they have access to their base(so someone has to be allied that controls a gate) and all else is correct, you had no reason to stop your war at 2,2. But if you have blocked them entry to base, then you have broken rules.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

It was forbidden by the rules LordSeth,not official.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

This again ? Reread game rules..there is a section on clans..has been long before seth..and forbidding entry to a clan is a rule #9 violation..has nothing to do with spam..
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

https://www.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560

Thats the link to game rules...try reading them..
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

If any clan delete the alliance with any other clan that is on the territory of their clan card and puts a auto attack they violate?Its clan wars no one will allies forever.All can will stay enemies and if clans very close they violate?No sense in your words.
Absolutely any team can quarrel and block the path to their new enemies.Jaya can delete the alliance with HD and set a autoattack so that you no longer enter your clan base.These are clan wars and no one is safe from this.Teleport cards differ in that you can remove the alliance and your former allies will no longer be able to go inside.
To do this, there is a button selling buildings if you become enemies and want to build on another map.If the clan is out of range, you can request a teleport duke to your base to sell your base for start build other map if it necessary.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:25 pm If any clan delete the alliance with any other clan that is on the territory of their clan card and puts a auto attack they violate?Its clan wars no one will allies forever.All can will stay enemies and if clans very close they violate?No sense in your words.
Absolutely any team can quarrel and block the path to their new enemies.Jaya can delete the alliance with HD and set a autoattack so that you no longer enter your clan base.These are clan wars and no one is safe from this.Teleport cards differ in that you can remove the alliance and your former allies will no longer be able to go inside.
To do this, there is a button selling buildings if you become enemies and want to build on another map.If the clan is out of range, you can request a teleport duke to your base to sell your base for start build other map if it necessary.
Really? At WHAT point was KGB allied to ShdW before they destroyed ShdW base and blocked access? Breaking an alliance is one thing. Surrounding a base to block them out is another.
Omnes Autem Uri