Private houses

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: Private houses

Post by Leone »

Once comp reads your message he will mark it as for sale for 10.13am ft time the next day.

It is available to anyone, so if you want to purchase a house secretly then pm compbatant directly.
RioTkoSK

Post by RioTkoSK »

Thank you Leone so then I will delete the post before xD
But thank you really
°v°
War is in the World.
BUT
Keep peace and peace will be given.
Leone

Post by Leone »

You're welcome.

Nice editing of the previous post, btw:)
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Ah entonces mi casa ya está disponible??

Pensaba que combatiente avisaba de cuando las ponía a la venta...voy a check..
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

El.Menda wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:08 am Me gustaría comprar casa aquí

Aún no está a la venta..
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Once comp reads the message and prepares a house he'll send a message, then it should be ready at 10:13 FT time. If you posted your request here you'll see a reply here and if you sent him a PM he'll send a PM.

It may take 1-3 days or so depending on when he gets to it.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
ZakArcher

Post by ZakArcher »

compbatant wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:55 pm
ZakArcher wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:46 pm Hi Comp, its now here 8.44 PM, NED time EU. I want this house vaulted at sunday (its now friday) at 3PM. Because everytime u Give acces for the house the house get buyed Before I know its ready to buy. I wish u accept the suggestion to put an name like (House sold to “Obada”) And after 1 week everyone can buy the house (for-sale!) I wish u ill get it on 3 PM at sunday Or if this impossible get it ready at 10,13AM FT time And not after Or Before,

Msg from
Obada (archer)
Hi,
sorry I was on vacation and I missed your message. Please choose something which is not floor, grass, etc. Wall or rock would be ok for example.
Hi comp. Its my 4th time that Im asking now for an house bc all the houses that I asked for got bought by other Guy bc Or I didnt know house is ready Or when I wanted to buy There were an bug And when I leave for 10min I saw other Guy bought it.......u cant make the next house that I want private for me that “Me” only can buy it? Bc its very irritating if someone buy my house while its for me. Maybe u can put the house at my name And i only can buy it, after a week if i didnt bought someone other can. Maybe good idea for houses. And if I want it secretely with u. It cant bc its on an open spit were many ppl going There so I cant send private bc everyone gonna see house There at map
RioTkoSK

Post by RioTkoSK »

Leone wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:10 pm You're welcome.

Nice editing of the previous post, btw:)
Thank you :)
Btw compbatant doesn't respond to my PMs xD
So I dunno if I should again post here the position of my wanted house or no... :cry:
War is in the World.
BUT
RioTkoSK

Post by RioTkoSK »

SellSword wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:07 pm Once comp reads the message and prepares a house he'll send a message, then it should be ready at 10:13 FT time. If you posted your request here you'll see a reply here and if you sent him a PM he'll send a PM.

It may take 1-3 days or so depending on when he gets to it.
Okay :) thanks I just really want that house :) :mrgreen:
War is in the World.
BUT
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

After next restart houses will be ready.
ZakArcher wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:56 pm Hi comp. Its my 4th time that Im asking now for an house bc all the houses that I asked for got bought by other Guy bc Or I didnt know house is ready Or when I wanted to buy There were an bug And when I leave for 10min I saw other Guy bought it.......u cant make the next house that I want private for me that “Me” only can buy it? Bc its very irritating if someone buy my house while its for me. Maybe u can put the house at my name And i only can buy it, after a week if i didnt bought someone other can. Maybe good idea for houses. And if I want it secretely with u. It cant bc its on an open spit were many ppl going There so I cant send private bc everyone gonna see house There at map
OK. Send me PM when you be ready and I will make it available ASAP if I will be online.