The Adventure of The coolguy

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

coolguy

Re: The Adventure of The coolguy

Post by coolguy »

vasinta wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:22 pm
coolguy wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:12 pm
vasinta wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:42 pm Perhaps - but just perhaps - the mute was the consequence of the time you spent following my freya everywhere, so much I had to report you. Long before my being in game staff, so I'm not sure
Sorry but this is my 1st time ever hearing of you vasinta; no offense.
None taken :D in fact, the language coolguy was using at that time is not what one would expect from a boy of your age. I guess the character was being used by someone else, the more likely since you are admitting sharing
My account was shared once, before It was perm jailed; I was punished for what I did and I learnt from my mistakes. I was a little raging kiddo :lol:
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

Hmm weird, I met you years ago and you told me you were 20 and your sister was 17 lol. Now you come back and tell me your 15.. and say you have no idea how old your sister is.. I agree with night baby, you told me you were going to use your tax check and buy yourself levels along with your friends.
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
terminator

Post by terminator »

Shawn wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:18 pm Hmm weird, I met you years ago and you told me you were 20 and your sister was 17 lol. Now you come back and tell me your 15.. and say you have no idea how old your sister is.. I agree with night baby, you told me you were going to use your tax check and buy yourself levels along with your friends.
Im sorry off-topic but this is ticking me off lol

"Omg8>>mage>>2010 waar clan
Sniper97>>archer>>13p waar clan"

Mage isnt lvl 2010 and your archer is not level 13p :/
Not saying to update every level, but atleast be in the ballpark!!! Lol. Also none of your accounts are in WAAR atm.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

terminator wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:13 am
Shawn wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:18 pm Hmm weird, I met you years ago and you told me you were 20 and your sister was 17 lol. Now you come back and tell me your 15.. and say you have no idea how old your sister is.. I agree with night baby, you told me you were going to use your tax check and buy yourself levels along with your friends.
Im sorry off-topic but this is ticking me off lol

"Omg8>>mage>>2010 waar clan
Sniper97>>archer>>13p waar clan"

Mage isnt lvl 2010 and your archer is not level 13p :/
Not saying to update every level, but atleast be in the ballpark!!! Lol. Also none of your accounts are in WAAR atm.
Well, you're not exactly FTSS anymore, either.
Profile pic. Lol
Omnes Autem Uri
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

Better? ;)
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Well, I'm saying my story now. If you're not interested; you don't have to read it.
-
-
-
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

But how true is this story tho is what im wondering... Or is it just that, a story?
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Shawn wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:18 pm But how true is this story tho is what im wondering... Or is it just that, a story?
:lol: :lol: :lol: It's simple. Interested, Read. Not, Go find another topic. :lol: :lol: :lol:
-
-
-
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

I find it funny that coolguy also told me he was a women at one point. Then next day was a 20 year old man. We never truly know who coolguy was or is but I know the account is not trust worthy in my opinion. Figure out who you are and stop being what your not.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

h4t3rz wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:26 pm I find it funny that coolguy also told me he was a women at one point. Then next day was a 20 year old man. We never truly know who coolguy was or is but I know the account is not trust worthy in my opinion. Figure out who you are and stop being what your not.
🙌
Does life really get better?