Clan service and the fate of active and inactive clans

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Clan service and the fate of active and inactive clans

Post by Mr_Maks »

A lot of people talk about inactive clans and the fact that need to suppress them.
There is an idea that will take their resources from them over time and up to the complete removal.But I want to say that inactive clans were made for the security of the card, and these are essentially the same active clans but which did not have enough buildings to make their card safe.There are of course examples with maps -1.2 and 3.-3 in which obviously there are inactive clans that just take up space.But as for other cards, I can’t say that these inactive clans were made just to take their place, but only for the security of their own card.
There are two problems that cause this.Limiting the number of buildings built and too large clan cards that could be 1/4 or 1/3 less than there are now and they would only have active clans and the card could be safe.
Returning to the idea that will take resources from inactive clans, we will not only destroy inactive clans but also violate the security of each card because in fact each card has it.Each card will lose security and can be attacked at any time by any player.This will force players to spend all their time in clan wars, both for maintaining clans and for defense, but how many players want to spend their time only for clan wars?Even I’m a person who loves this, I’m not ready to play only in clan wars and I like to dilute it by getting levels for my accounts.I don’t know if even I’m not ready for this I’m afraid of how it will be for the entire clan community of the game.
Also, ft never made you play and you could do it in your free time, it was a feature of the game because of which many are still here but with this idea clan players will be forced to spend a lot of time maintaining clans and building is not the most fun activity in the game.For some reason I’m sure that many players can simply abandon their clan buildings because they don’t want to spend all their time on repairs that the game itself causes and not the players attack.This can completely disappoint the players in principle that the clans have a price in this game, since you can play without them at all, just the competitive spirit will disappear, since you have nothing to destroy anymore and only the PVP will remain for the sake of drop.

I also want to immediately emphasize right now that I wrote many times that the compbatant should do the updates myself, but I forgot to mention the idea to which I wrote this does not apply to all updates.My idea is that the compbatant is the only neutral player and he must make updates himself in which an update or rule can help one of the parties.I do not understand English completely and this does not allow me to express a thought that I want to convey completely and I apologize for that.
As for global updates that cannot help one of the parties, but act on both sides as an idea with supporting clans for me, this is a completely different type of updates that should already be discussed by the players.Yes, I understand now that all my past reports about this relate to everything and as if he should not listen to the players, but I also meant that each side presses the developer to make updates in their favor and in such cases he must make a decision like he sees him becouse he only one in ft who dont was on the clan wars for make clans balance really fair.But with regard to innovations, this is already completely true for the players and they can and should participate in this.Such updates should naturally be discussed with the players in order to understand how good it will be for them to see the game or vice versa this idea will negatively affect the game.Global changes in all games can be erroneous even in those in which a huge development team works and errors are normal for every person, but the main thing is to fix them on time before it is too late.

This is just my opinion, you should not consider it as the opinion of the whole game, but I believe that in my words there is at least a grain of truth.I will also be pleased to hear adequate comments on my thoughts and about what the players themselves think about this becouse it can decide the whole fate of the game.
madmaniacal1

Re: Clan service and the fate of active and inactive clans

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Awww... Are you afraid that all your clans would be as bad off as the other maps? Clan maintenance will force you to complete upkeep on all the inactive clans you control. No time to lvl or siege. Same of the other side of the war. No favoritism. All burn equally..
But hey... No more inactive clans, right?
Omnes Autem Uri
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

The idea of permanent buildings makes no sense to me, they should require some upkeep and decay to nothing if not maintained. Many mmorpgs adopt this, and its necessary if space becomes limited. There are some clearly inactive clans that dominate maps simply by the presence of uber lvled towers and buildings that nearly no one could hope to remove. In terms of balance of power it would address things too, because active clans who are still allied to these behemoths have a massive upper hand.

My experience with limited building space relates to a former mmo gaming experience, not Pvp based at all. But build space was an issue and it was addressed by incorporating building decay. If you were inactive for 6 months you'd find your house IDOCed and eventually all it's contents strewn around for the other players to pick at. (Until these vanished too) If they wanted to prevent this, all they needed to do was log back in again.

However, with regards to FT it makes a lot of sense that t actual maintance of these buildings is needed. (requiring monthly repairs, for example).

Only the largest clans would be suffer from this, but it seems to me that this would address to issue of keeping overgrowth from occurring. Warfare in itself is only effective in keeping smaller clans in check.

Or how about this? Go beyond a certain permitted build limit (Per clan) and all their buildings will start requiring up keep (Repairs)

Either way, there needs to be balance.
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

Maddy_31 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:52 pm Go write a novel you noob.
If you aren't prepared to discuss things in a mature and respectful manner, Maddy, I suggest you refrain from engaging in further conversation. Your attitude stinks.
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

Top left inactive? Thats horseraddish.... And what cards are we talking about ? This is not pokemon bud
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

What did you make this page for if you dont wnat it to happen??? Dont mention 3,-3 and -1,2 being inactive. Undrgrond,light house and -2-3 are not more active then they! Look after your self and then start telling others what they are bad. Don't balme others if you are the same! :lol:
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Go wory about your own maps then go balme others, your ones are more inactive then the ones you mentioned
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Maddy_31

Post by Maddy_31 »

TangledSwerve wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:18 pm
Maddy_31 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:52 pm Go write a novel you noob.
If you aren't prepared to discuss things in a mature and respectful manner, Maddy, I suggest you refrain from engaging in further conversation. Your attitude stinks.
I suggest you refrain from commenting to comments you don't like and mostly those not directed towards you. Everyone has a right to their own comments. If you don't like someone's comment ignore it.

maddy -Mage(2000lv)
Local

Post by Local »

Kill them all
Narcotic
RIP
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

TangledSwerve wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:44 pm The idea of permanent buildings makes no sense to me, they should require some upkeep and decay to nothing if not maintained. Many mmorpgs adopt this, and its necessary if space becomes limited. There are some clearly inactive clans that dominate maps simply by the presence of uber lvled towers and buildings that nearly no one could hope to remove. In terms of balance of power it would address things too, because active clans who are still allied to these behemoths have a massive upper hand.

My experience with limited building space relates to a former mmo gaming experience, not Pvp based at all. But build space was an issue and it was addressed by incorporating building decay. If you were inactive for 6 months you'd find your house IDOCed and eventually all it's contents strewn around for the other players to pick at. (Until these vanished too) If they wanted to prevent this, all they needed to do was log back in again.

However, with regards to FT it makes a lot of sense that t actual maintance of these buildings is needed. (requiring monthly repairs, for example).

Only the largest clans would be suffer from this, but it seems to me that this would address to issue of keeping overgrowth from occurring. Warfare in itself is only effective in keeping smaller clans in check.

Or how about this? Go beyond a certain permitted build limit (Per clan) and all their buildings will start requiring up keep (Repairs)

Either way, there needs to be balance.
Yes, at least the analogies that active clan will not hurt make sense because making a farm in which the game will make you look after buildings when some or many players either do not have this time or they want to do something else in the game will be the most problematic this moment.I would like to describe some things in the pros and cons section.(This is a brief description of my post)

+Getting rid of inactive clans
+Space for new clans (but this can be done by adding new clan cards and following paragraph 3 of the minuses, I still doubt whether new clans will deal with this)

-The security of each card will be destroyed over time,allowing enemies to easily destroy your buildings from within your clan map.
-Players must be constantly present on the clan map and have little time to get levels.
-Due to the fact that clans need to be served,people who can not devote much time to the game old or new players can will change their minds to create a clan base what may depreciate them over time.

This is all subjective, but this is how I see the implementation of this idea.I’m not sure that this will be the case and it all depends on how it can be implemented, but for now this is just a debrief what can be.