Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by cotne7 »

Screenshot_20190928-143612.png
Screenshot_20190928-143612.png (950.22 KiB) Viewed 5822 times
Please make new rules fast comb..this is what russians doing everyday
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

cotne7 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:38 pm Screenshot_20190928-143612.png
They aren't the only ones. Don't act like they are lol. Besides, Comp doesn't make the rules, the moderators do. Comp only stated the rule was not clear to him, that he should make mechanics prevent spam. The rule still exists, and the GMs have already stated that. So when they go and punish all those who broke the rule in this time and you guys all cry.... None of us wanna hear it🙄
Does life really get better?
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

NightBaby wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:15 pm
They aren't the only ones. Don't act like they are lol. Besides, Comp doesn't make the rules, the moderators do. Comp only stated the rule was not clear to him, that he should make mechanics prevent spam. The rule still exists, and the GMs have already stated that. So when they go and punish all those who broke the rule in this time and you guys all cry.... None of us wanna hear it🙄
Totally wrong, compbatant is the one who makes the rules & the moderators. But moderators didn't ask for compbatant opinion. GMs have now NO right to remove any building/jail any player for spam building. I think compbatant was pretty clear when he said that, also GMs.
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
vasinta

Post by vasinta »

If GMs had to ask Mateusz's for opinion on every single case they handle, their work would take much more time than what it now does. When I was in the staff there were times when we didn't hear from him for weeks and weeks.
And he doesn't write rules, just to make that clear. He delegated GMs for that. Rule 14 has been written in its present wording after a long brainstorming among staff members, long time ago. We wrote him messages about it, at that time. Not our fault if he didn't read it till the other day.
--
:popcorn: ardesia's other forum account
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

vasinta wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:35 pm If GMs had to ask Mateusz's for opinion on every single case they handle, their work would take much more time than what it now does. When I was in the staff there were times when we didn't hear from him for weeks and weeks.
And he doesn't write rules, just to make that clear. He delegated GMs for that. Rule 14 has been written in its present wording after a long brainstorming among staff members, long time ago. We wrote him messages about it, at that time. Not our fault if he didn't read it till the other day.
Exactly, @Nightbaby said HE doesn't write rules. I just wanted to make it clear that he does, so does the GM as well. But GMs didn't ask for his opinion(Maybe they did). This issue is still on process till compbatant says the rule works or not. You have good point tho.
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
Maddy_31

Post by Maddy_31 »

What Gruz clan does on a daily basis, every night.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190926-045204.png
Screenshot_20190926-045204.png (1.42 MiB) Viewed 5799 times
Screenshot_20190926-074751.png
Screenshot_20190926-074751.png (1.59 MiB) Viewed 5799 times
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
vasinta

Post by vasinta »

coolguy wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:37 pm
vasinta wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:35 pm If GMs had to ask Mateusz's for opinion on every single case they handle, their work would take much more time than what it now does. When I was in the staff there were times when we didn't hear from him for weeks and weeks.
Exactly, @Nightbaby said HE doesn't write rules. I just wanted to make it clear that he does, so does the GM as well. But GMs didn't ask for his opinion(Maybe they did). This issue is still on process till compbatant says the rule works or not. You have good point tho.
Coolguy, since I was in the staff when rule 14 has been written (I'm ardesia, you know that if you read my signature), I know for certain who did or didn't write that rule. I would suggest you not to "make it clear" about things you actually don't have info: it's never a good idea.
--
:popcorn: ardesia's other forum account
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

NightBaby wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:15 pm
Ya night baby...u have good name "baby" u have babys brain rly!please dont talk what u dont. Know exactly
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Time for the mature approach I see. Baby's brain or not her response was coherent.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

I find it funny that 2,2 does the exact thing to gruz(who hasnt complained) but comes here crying when its done in return...both are in the wrong.

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP...
Quit crying when ur spammed after spamming
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-